This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 108 of 287 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

  1. #1071
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Manassas, Virginia
    Posts
    452

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by sam peebles View Post
    Satan's Little Helper. I've been on a cheesy horror film kick lately. It was a terrible movie, but it had its moments. Certainly not as bad as Train. This movie had a sense of humor about itself, which counts a lot with me.
    Is Train the one where the tourists have their organs cut out for the black market? If so, then I agree, very bad movie. Kind of a cheesy version of "Touristas", which I liked.

  2. #1072
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    158

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Kings Speech (again lol)
    The Color Purple
    Book of Eli
    Inglorious Bastards

    Yeah i like to mix it up a bit lol..

  3. #1073
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    on the Bayou
    Posts
    1,099

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Toy Story III. I was disappointed, I thought the first two were great. Before that, Dolan's Cadillac. Very nice, up there with the most successful king adaptations like Shawshank and Green Mile.

  4. #1074
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    968

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by motocop View Post
    Is Train the one where the tourists have their organs cut out for the black market? If so, then I agree, very bad movie. Kind of a cheesy version of "Touristas", which I liked.
    Yeah, that's the one. I can stomach the gore, I don't flinch or anything, but it was just pointless. Besides one or two brief scenes (seeing their friend's bright blue eyes in a little Asian boy's face) there was nothing I liked at all about Train.

  5. #1075
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Manassas, Virginia
    Posts
    452

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by sam peebles View Post
    Yeah, that's the one. I can stomach the gore, I don't flinch or anything, but it was just pointless. Besides one or two brief scenes (seeing their friend's bright blue eyes in a little Asian boy's face) there was nothing I liked at all about Train.
    I totally agree, not many redeaming qualities. Im all for the hillbilly inbread gore scenes too, as long as there done right
    Like "Wrong Turn", or "The Hills Have Eyes".

  6. #1076
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At the moment Planet Earth
    Posts
    39

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    I'm going to finish watching Iron Man 2 tonight then onto the Book of Eli.

  7. #1077
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Manassas, Virginia
    Posts
    452

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by A Guest from Roanoke View Post
    I'm going to finish watching Iron Man 2 tonight then onto the Book of Eli.
    Both great movies. For those who have seen Book of Eli, can you answer this question.

    Was he blind or not?

  8. #1078
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    968

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Yeah, I was surprised how much I really liked the Hills Have Eyes remake. I haven't seen Wrong Turn though. All the other torture porn movies I don't really like--the first Saw was okay, but now we're on what, Saw 20? Didn't like Hostel either, but it was certainly better than Train.

  9. #1079
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Manassas, Virginia
    Posts
    452

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by sam peebles View Post
    Yeah, I was surprised how much I really liked the Hills Have Eyes remake. I haven't seen Wrong Turn though. All the other torture porn movies I don't really like--the first Saw was okay, but now we're on what, Saw 20? Didn't like Hostel either, but it was certainly better than Train.
    Right about the Saw franchise, way over done. The first Wrong Turn with Eliza Dushku was good, cant speak for the sequel. Yeah the torture/rape movies are a little much to handle. Especially when I watch most movies with my wife. Not good movie night material. Dont think Ill be watching "I Spit on Your Grave". Heard that one is way too much.

  10. #1080
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    158

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by motocop View Post
    Right about the Saw franchise, way over done. The first Wrong Turn with Eliza Dushku was good, cant speak for the sequel. Yeah the torture/rape movies are a little much to handle. Especially when I watch most movies with my wife. Not good movie night material. Dont think Ill be watching "I Spit on Your Grave". Heard that one is way too much.

    Definitely stay away from spit on your grave... Hostel, Turistas, Hills all those didn't bother me, but Spit actually did. Not a bad movie, but a bit too realistic i guess you could say for my taste..

Similar Threads

  1. Your latest Stephen King related purchase...
    By BlackThorn in forum General Discussion & Questions
    Replies: 2158
    Last Post: October 30th, 2013, 09:10 PM
  2. Replies: 175
    Last Post: October 14th, 2013, 12:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •