Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 111

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 111 of 287 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

I watched Devil over the weekend. It was better than I expected. I would have never guessed

The Devil was the old lady

Hi Mookie! I saw Devil over the weekend also. That was a surprise to me also! I had the

brunette pegged as the Devil
    . It was a good movie, good suspense IMO. I also watched Paranormal Activity 2 not as good as the first but not horrible. I will probably watch it again. Saw it at work so I don't think the monitor did it justice. Last but not least, The Runaways which I really liked. Dakota Fanning is an amazing little actress.

Quote Originally Posted by goodwitch View Post
    Hi Mookie! I saw Devil over the weekend also. That was a surprise to me also! I had the

brunette pegged as the Devil
    . It was a good movie, good suspense IMO. I also watched Paranormal Activity 2 not as good as the first but not horrible. I will probably watch it again. Saw it at work so I don't think the monitor did it justice. Last but not least, The Runaways which I really liked. Dakota Fanning is an amazing little actress.
    I thought the first Paranormal activity was way better.

watching the pool cleaner pop in and out of the pool was endlessly boring

I watched this lame horror movie called Shrooms. Another film with American teenagers in a foreign country (this time Ireland, but a really backwoods part). The movie tries to inject some ambuguity by having the characters tripping on
    mushrooms, so you're never suppose to know if everything is real or not, but it ends with an unoriginal and predictable twist. Fortunately it was pretty short, around ninety minutes, so I didn't waste too much of my life on it.

The new Rambo. A bit bloody but pretty good. Brings to light the tragedy going on in Burma.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry B View Post
    The new Rambo. A bit bloody but pretty good. Brings to light the tragedy going on in Burma.
    Yeah it was ok. I was a little turned off about the horrible CGI. Doesnt hold up against the originals at all.

The Stand funnily enough after having it sitting in my collection for well over 12 months =/
    Lucky Number Slevin arrived through my door this morning so that will be next!!!

I watched V for Vendetta last night. I thought it was pretty good. It's a good example of why people shouldn't let their govornments exert any more power than needed, or let them get out of control.

Shutter Island with Leonardo DiCaprio

We just recently watched on DVD Let Me In, Lucky Number Slevin, Swing Kids, Kingdom of Heaven, and Glory. About a month ago we went to the theater and watched True Grit, which I thought was really good.