This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 12 of 287 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Watched Madagascar 2 - Escape to Africa on DVD with my daughter this afternoon. What a hoot!!! 1st time for me 6th time for my little Princess- she loves it!!

I jsut recently saw A Time to Kill, based on the John Grisham novel and it was very good, I highly reccomend it.

Whoever saw Push, and said that they liked it, you have a very very wide attention span. I saw it with 2 friends and we all agreed it was horrible; for an 'action' movie there was very little action. And those Chinese guys whose superpower was yelling, that was the funniest and best part of the movie.

I watched Stand By Me yesterday

Baby Mamma.. i actually enjoyed it and laughed more then i thought
    Dead Like Me : Life After Death.. it was just ok.. i miss the series
    Max Payne... just mediocre

Just watched The Day the Earth Stayed Still, not bad , i liked the special effects. We are watching the Stand today, got it off amazon. ca . My son is reading the book and loving it , he decided to watch the dvd. (he's never seen it!)

This past weekend we watched The Ten Commandments.
    I couldn't stop myself from commenting on all of the dead actors that starred in that long ago film.

On a more recent note, we rented Tropic Thunder. Not half bad IMHO.

Long days and pleasant nights.

Man, why does everyone love that saying by Roland? "Long days and pleasant nights?" I hate long days. I always feel like a zombie when it's 6:00pm and there's still endless work to be done. Long Days would exist in hell. And Rolands world was on the borderline of hell, like, where kids came out with the skin on the wrong side and crap. Ugh, keep those long days for yourself, and stop wishin' 'em on me.

Last night, I watched, The Letter (1940).

Betty Davis ownage! Man, her eyes are stunning. That slipknot song was right. I swear, my eyes started learning to crawl after watching all those closeups they do, to really let her eyes tell the entire story. She had an awesome body too. I dunno, I've always had a crush on a woman that has a smaller middle than top, and can get away with wearing a fitted sun dress... although I dated a girl once who's eyes lit up when she was excited, which made her face look like a pinball machine you just hit the motion bumpers on. YES! I DATED KRISTINE KOCHANSKI FROM RED DWARF!!! It's cool Lister, don't be mad... I didn't wanna keep 'er. =0)

Interesting movie. Totally worth watching. I coulda shut it off, but I didn't, so that says something. I'd rather be a zombie than stare at cable television, in all honesty. But some of the classics are worth a look, and I'd consider this one of 'em, at least a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by BRUMMIEYID View Post
    Watched Madagascar 2 - Escape to Africa on DVD with my daughter this afternoon. What a hoot!!! 1st time for me 6th time for my little Princess- she loves it!!
    we like to move it move it loved the first one

well i did go see haunting in Connecticut i haven't gone to the movies in yrs and wish i had stayed home for this one to come out on dvd too,for me it was dull and in parts stupid was not worth the $20 i spent so now we wait for the next one lol

The Strangers, Liv Tyler is in this, and so I thought for sure it was gonna be a good one but I didn't like it at all, the ending just killed it for me, creativity was out the window in the end. I just thought it was, after all, repulsive.

and what got me was, my boys were telling me 'this is a true story, true story', and sooo I checked it online to find that it actually wasnt, it had been inspired by some very minor similar events but not a true story at all, which is apparently what got this movie a lot of hype was that it was 'true', anyone else seen this?