Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 129

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 129 of 287 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

i need a big box of tissues to watch this movie!

i love cheesy creature feature movies ,went to cinema to watch pirhana last year and watched sharktopus on tv last night..was so bad it was good

Watched a foreign film (from Czech Republic, I think) called Little Otik. It was...weird. It's about a married couple that can't have a baby, so the husband, while chopping down a tree, sees some roots that resemble a baby and gives it to his wife. She takes it very seriously to his dismay...starts this whole charade that she gives birth to it, breast feeds the thing, etc. It comes to life, and starts eating people. Some bizarre stop motion in it. Just overall strange, though not necessarily bad. I've got mixed feeling on it.

Saw The Tourist (Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie). Excellent!

Saw Bridesmaids this weekend. Quite funny -- in fact, funnier than I expected it to be.

On weekend I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Loved the movie. I'm not trying to decided if the movie is better or worse than the previous ones, it's just a very good, exciting movie. Disney's done a good work again. And sure, Johnny Depp is the best pirate, he's awesome.

Arthur with Russell Brand. FREAKING HILARIOUS!!! must see!

The Return of the Living Dead (1985) - This movie is so cheesy and fun. You don't need to bring your brain for this movie because it might get eaten. This is not a sequel to Night of the Living Dead or any of Romero's work; it's something completely different. There are sequels to The Return of the Living Dead, but I strongly suggest you don't venture past The Return of the Living Dead III unless you are just a fan of really bad movies.

Phantasm/Phantasm II/Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead/Phantasm IV: Oblivion - I love the Phantasm series, but no matter how many times I watch all the movies I still can't figure out what the heck is going on. Each sequel provides few answers and poses even more questions. Or at least it seems that way. But all the brain-scratching is worth it because the Tall Man might turn me into a zombie if I say otherwise. There really needs to be a fifth movie that will provide some sort of closure.

[QUOTE=Jacob T. Long;450418]The Return of the Living Dead (1985) - This movie is so cheesy and fun. You don't need to bring your brain for this movie because it might get eaten. This is not a sequel to Night of the Living Dead or any of Romero's work; it's something completely different. There are sequels to The Return of the Living Dead, but I strongly suggest you don't venture past The Return of the Living Dead III unless you are just a fan of really bad movies. QUOTE]

Return of the Living Dead is awesome, one of my favorite zombie flicks ever. Yeah, it's definitely cheesy in an eighties sort of way, but some of the acting is decent, and it's not a dumb movie. Super fun.

Quote Originally Posted by bobledrew View Post
    Saw Bridesmaids this weekend. Quite funny -- in fact, funnier than I expected it to be.
    Really? Saw the trailer for this last night and it looked awful. I actually turned to my friend and said "I am not coming to see that!"...as it looked like her type of movie. I'd probably give it a shot on TV, but wouldn't spend money to see it. Glad you enjoyed it, though.

Watched "The Hangover 2" last night. Loved it. Great characters. Sure the story~line is predictable and followed the same format as the first movie but I still laughed. A lot.