This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 13 of 287 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

I watched Land of the Dead this morning, love Romero's work.

The latest movie i watched was knowing. it was really good. I reccomend you watch it.

Hmmm... I posted in here this morning. Wonder what I wrote about a movie staring Betty Davis from 1940 that bugged Ms. Mod so?

@ Amanda

OMG, I saw strangers, and I thought it was the dumbest movie I've seen in an extremely long time.

Someone comes into my house with an issue, believe me, they might end up feeding my dogs. There's no way in heaven or hell I'd let somebody screw with me as bad as those people were screwed with in that movie.

Unhappy Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaRose View Post
    The Strangers, Liv Tyler is in this, and so I thought for sure it was gonna be a good one but I didn't like it at all, the ending just killed it for me, creativity was out the window in the end. I just thought it was, after all, repulsive.

and what got me was, my boys were telling me 'this is a true story, true story', and sooo I checked it online to find that it actually wasnt, it had been inspired by some very minor similar events but not a true story at all, which is apparently what got this movie a lot of hype was that it was 'true', anyone else seen this?
    I agree, this film made me very uncomfortable. It was all so meaningless!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackThorn View Post
    Hmmm... I posted in here this morning. Wonder what I wrote about a movie staring Betty Davis from 1940 that bugged Ms. Mod so?
    They're still in the queue. When I have a lot of work to do and a lot of posts to approve, I leave the more verbose ones until I'm caught up and have a little more time to read through them.

Once again, I watched

"Pretty Village, Pretty Flame"

http://vinovo.magnify.net/video/Lepa...#theater_title

Non better EVER, for me.

But that`s understandable..I only wish that some of you guys would watch it, so we have an idea....at least an idea why I am the way I am...

But...it`s all cool...

I saw Twilight and Pineapple Express on Friday...both at the exact same time. Then there was Ben-Hur and Barabbas on Sunday.

But the latest movie I've seen would have to be The Departed. It's one of my faves.

Last movie I saw is "Stand by Me"

Before that I saw "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly" (french film). Great movie, a real tearjerker.

I saw Meet Joe Black a couple of days age. Love that film. Brad Pitt is a really great player. He plays two totally different people in this one. Anthony Hopkins is also doing a great roll. If you haven't seen it I strongly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaRose View Post
    The Strangers, Liv Tyler is in this, and so I thought for sure it was gonna be a good one but I didn't like it at all, the ending just killed it for me, creativity was out the window in the end. I just thought it was, after all, repulsive.

and what got me was, my boys were telling me 'this is a true story, true story', and sooo I checked it online to find that it actually wasnt, it had been inspired by some very minor similar events but not a true story at all, which is apparently what got this movie a lot of hype was that it was 'true', anyone else seen this?

I hearded it to. And yea, this movie did sucketh mightily. I'd much rather have spent the hour or so I spent watching this on something else ( I gave up, and I won't often do that ). I'd have enjoyed watching an Oxygen Channel movie with David Hasselhoff as the hunky yet mildly retarded "Husband Whose Wife Disappeared And Now His New Wife (prolly Miss March 1981) Is Trying To Kill His Daughter And Claim The Insurance".