Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 144

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 144 of 287 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Congo...oldly but I like it.

CCRider529 Guest

The New Daughter starring Kevin Costner. He is my all time favorite actor, but this movie scared the crap outta me!! I never thought he would do a scary movie..

Watched 127 Hours last night. It was a great movie, but it also made me uncomfortable to watch at times.

Quote Originally Posted by sam peebles View Post
    Watched 127 Hours last night. It was a great movie, but it also made me uncomfortable to watch at times.
    man, this movie bored me to tears. it was about as exciting as a david blaine magic 'trick' has become, "watch this guy do nothing for hours on end"

Watched The Switch with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman. It was pretty cute, but the scene where the actual switch was made kind of grossed me out a little. The little boy made me look twice at first, he reminded me so much of the kid who played Gage in Pet Sematary!

Watched My Soul to Take, too. It was terrible. The premise was good, about souls never dying, but the storyline was just terrible. No scares at all, just a bunch of gore.

I watch IT right now. Is third time is see the same movie. But still very good. I never get tired to see a SK movie.

Watched "Prince of Persia, The Sands of Time" Sunday night. Pretty good, but with my quirk of finding inconsistencies I noticed the line about "stopping this Armageddon" was out of place since Armageddon is a New Testament term and the movie is set in Old Testament era Persia.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    Watched The Switch with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman. It was pretty cute, but the scene where the actual switch was made kind of grossed me out a little. The little boy made me look twice at first, he reminded me so much of the kid who played Gage in Pet Sematary!

Watched My Soul to Take, too. It was terrible. The premise was good, about souls never dying, but the storyline was just terrible. No scares at all, just a bunch of gore.
    Funny, I just saw those two movies over the weekend, too! I thought "The Switch" was going to be more of a romantic comedy, but I was actually pleasantly surprised that it wasn't. The "switch" scene cracked me up (

including Diane Sawyer!)
    . The little boy was cute, without being annoying - an impressive feat in movies nowadays.

"My Soul to Take" was soooo damn dorky! I watched it late at night - hoping to be scared - and was not scared at all. The only thing scary about it was the title - which I thought was a good one! Even the killings were pretty damn unimaginative.

Sure wish there could be a scary movie that would actually scare me . . .

The Roommate. It was okay. If you have seen Single, White Female you don't have to watch The Roommate. And SWF is better. IMO.

Yesterday I re-watched Pirates of the Caribbeans: On Stranger Tides. A very good movie, like it even more than the othe rparts.