Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 152

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 152 of 287 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Munchies - 1987 ripoff of Gremlins...I remembered this movie from back in my childhood and remembered liking it...

It starts off kinda promising, becomes pretty boring, then gets better when the munchies get out and start driving around in a GREMLIN (car) and causing some havoc. During this part of the movie there are a lot of references to Gremlins AND there's a part where the munchies get into some road rage activities with an old lady, it's really funny.

But that's all within the first half hour or so and the movie is basically a snooze-fest from that point on.

I watched Insidious on Tuesday. That was a very good horror movie, scary enough.

Zardoz (I think Sean Connery was in it )

I'm still watching Dragonball Z movies. I watched a few the other day, but now I figure why not watch the rest of them? So I've gone through Lord Slug, Cooler's Revenge, and The Return of Cooler.

Next up for me are Super Android 13 and Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan. Maybe I can squeeze in Bojack Unbound, too.

I don't know what set me off on this DBZ binge. Haven't watched a single episode in over a year, but now I can't stop watching it. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobtlong View Post
    I'm still watching Dragonball Z movies. I watched a few the other day, but now I figure why not watch the rest of them? So I've gone through Lord Slug, Cooler's Revenge, and The Return of Cooler.

Next up for me are Super Android 13 and Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan. Maybe I can squeeze in Bojack Unbound, too.

I don't know what set me off on this DBZ binge. Haven't watched a single episode in over a year, but now I can't stop watching it. Sheesh.
    I do that with this show...I'll binge and watch EVERYTHING in like a couple months, and then I won't touch the show or anything related to it for a long time.

it's one of those things that i can't just watch one episode, but i don't always have the time or patience to watch entire seasons

My Sisters Keeper with Cameron Diaz and Jason Patrick, NEVER cried so much, I don't think I went 5 mins without bawling.....such a sad sad story but good in it's own way, if you love a weepy that's definitely the film for ya

The latest movie for me oddly enough was a Netflix rental, "Riding the Bullet", by guess who? That's right. SK

Drive - slow and massively over-rated
    What's Your Number? - idiotic but amusing romcom

Real Steel -- I'd recommend that you leave your brain in the car, but this is a tremendously entertaining and extremely well-made movie. Hugh Jackman and the kid playing his son are great, and the robots are way cooler than those lame-o Transformers.

Dream House. It turned out to be a very good movie, I really liked it. It's a good thriller and it's worth being watched!