This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 193 of 287 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

The Stand on netflix, I didn't remember Mr. King having such a big role in the movie, but he had several lines. The Deaths Of Ian Stone on netflix, interesting concept and decent special effects, needed some more writing and or direction.

The Bourne Legacy, I liked it, thought Jeremy Renner was good in the
    role but then I like him anyway.

I watched a very interesting documentary on HBO I think called There's something wrong with Aunt Diane. Perhaps some of you have seen it? Very tragic true story of a very normal mom who caused a terrible car accident and her family's refusal to accept that she was drinking/smoking pot while at the wheel..heartbreaking!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary19 View Post
    I watched a very interesting documentary on HBO I think called There's something wrong with Aunt Diane. Perhaps some of you have seen it? Very tragic true story of a very normal mom who caused a terrible car accident and her family's refusal to accept that she was drinking/smoking pot while at the wheel..heartbreaking!
    I so want to see that. There is a discussion on www.televisionwithoutpity.com So interesting and sad.
    Ms. Mod, I don't know if it is proper to list another website. Delete if you must

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by tenngolfer View Post
    The Stand on netflix, I didn't remember Mr. King having such a big role in the movie, but he had several lines. The Deaths Of Ian Stone on netflix, interesting concept and decent special effects, needed some more writing and or direction.
    I watched this on netflix recently too. I think streaming is the only way you can watch it because netflix doesn't have any dvds for rent and you can't buy it anymore. I thought SK was pretty good in his role. I thought Ray Walston was really good too. He was a really good actor and it's kind of strange how he disappeared until his role in Fast Times At Ridgemont High brought him back to the limelight.

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    I so want to see that. There is a discussion on www.televisionwithoutpity.com So interesting and sad.
    Ms. Mod, I don't know if it is proper to list another website. Delete if you must
    They're not always allowed but in this context and since it's a free site, it's okay.

I went to see "To Rome With Love" at a second-run theatre this weekend. Great scenery with much nostalgia for our time in Rome. But the movie? Peeeee-ewwwww. Not one of Woody's best. Although I came to a new appreciation of the legs of Penelope Cruz. So I guess it wasn't a TOTAL loss.

Fantastic Mr.fox favorite movie ever.

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyWalker View Post
    Fantastic Mr.fox favorite movie ever.
    That is indeed a good one. Wes Anderson can do no wrong, as far as I'm concerned. Roald Dahl was my favorite writer as a wee lad.

Total Recall - considering it's made by Original Films, it isn't. Close retread of the Arnie movie, only without fun.
    The Wedding Video - small British comedy: I chuckled all the way through.
    The Watch - foul-mouthed sex-obsessed "comedy": all concerned are capable of better.
    The Possession - child possession/exorcism movie, takes forever to get going.