Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 195

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 195 of 287 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

hey Tenn,I went to college where they filmed a lot of the outside shots(Saint Joseph's College,in Rensselaer,IN)..the chicago bears used to have their summer training camps there,we actually had a halas hall,etc,on campus..every time I see that movie reminds me of playing football surrounded by cornfields,and really hot in the summer,midwest usa yknow..saint joe pumas,you can see the reflecting pool as Gale Sayers enters by taxi,and in a shot when he and Jimmy Caan are running..

The Secret Life of Bees. Get a box of kleenex, you'll need it. Follows the book closely, very good acting. Loved it!

Dredd 3D - disapointing, extraordinarily violent eye candy with no emotional engagement
    That's My Boy - truly awful Adam Sandler "comedy"
    Keith Lemon: The Movie - puerile foul-mouthed drivel
    A Few Best Men - Anglo-Australian comedy with a laugh out loud second half following a dodgy first half

Quote Originally Posted by mjs9153 View Post
    hey Tenn,I went to college where they filmed a lot of the outside shots(Saint Joseph's College,in Rensselaer,IN)..the chicago bears used to have their summer training camps there,we actually had a halas hall,etc,on campus..every time I see that movie reminds me of playing football surrounded by cornfields,and really hot in the summer,midwest usa yknow..saint joe pumas,you can see the reflecting pool as Gale Sayers enters by taxi,and in a shot when he and Jimmy Caan are running..
    That is so cool!

Quote Originally Posted by tenngolfer View Post
    That is so cool!
    Thanks,went back about five years ago to look around,much has changed but much is the same..hopefully the Pumas will have a better year,this reminds me to check the website and see if they won their first game..

Hi All,
    I'm brand-new to this site, so please forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong place. I searched the thread titles and saw this one.
    The last Stephen King movie I've watched is: Creepshow. Man, I hadn't seen this one in YEARS!! I forgot how creepy and also how funny it was! The movie is a collection of short stories and there's one called: The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill, this one stars Stephen King himself! Boy, is he HILARIOUS in this one!! If you haven't seen it, or it has been awhile, do yourself a favor and watch it.
    Thanks to all of you that post great things out there, it's been some enjoyable reading.
    Regards,
    Yankeejen

I re-watched Mist last night.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Intolerable Cruelty - I've seen this a couple of times. People either hate this movie or find it hilarious. I find it hilarious. Here is an exchange between George Clooney (Mile Massey)and a an assistant (Wrigley)

Miles Massey: Attila the Hun. Ivan the Terrible. Henry the Eighth. What do they have in common?
    Wrigley: [thinks] Middle name?

Cadillac Records- starring Adrien Brody, Jeffrey Wright & Beyonce Knowles. It's the story of the Chess Record label in Chicago in the late 1950's, early 60's. Great performances and a truly terrific soundtrack featuring the music of Muddy Walters, Willie Dixon, Little Walter, Etta James, Chuck Berry and others.
    A must see, for any Blues fans

"Kill the Irishman"...two thumbs up from me.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1416801/