Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 198

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 198 of 287 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Dark Legacy. A documentary on the JFK assasination, that has a conspiracy theory with the Bush family behind those pulling the trigger. I never heard this theory before, I wonder if Mr. King came across it while doing his 11 22 63 research?

Sinister! One of the best movies I've seen in a long time. It didn't scare me--movies don't--but I understand why people do find it creepy. I like that it doesn't rely on gore to shock. The "jump out of your seat" parts are gradually built up so you expect something to happen, and when it does the effect is powerful enough to still make people jump, unlike those silly movies that create unexpected jumps that you forget about within minutes. This movie has a decent storyline and great acting...I will buy the DVD when it's released.

Quote Originally Posted by J.T. Adams View Post
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

My second favorite movie that Jim Carrey stars in (behind Dumb and Dumber). Anyone seen this?
    Watched it for the third time about a week ago.It gets better every time I watch it

Quote Originally Posted by Sepia and Dust View Post
    Over the weekend, we watched Bernie, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (for the hundredth time), and The Woman in Black.
    I was able to follow the film crew around for a couple of weeks while they filmed the Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me in the Fall City area. I got to meet Sheryl Lee (she was so sweet!), David Lynch, Ray Wise, Grace Zabriski, Moira Kelly, Francis Bay (the 'creamed corn lady') and the little creepy boy with her, Dana Ashbrook, the guy that played James, Wendy Robie, the gal that played the giggling waitress (her part was cut from the finished film), Katherin Coulson, and Killer Bob (!!! really a nice guy!!!) and Kyle MacLaughlin's brother, who was a member of the film crew. Got lots of funny and strange stories to tell about the experience- like creeping thru the woods to the train car where they were filming Laura's murder. Apparently the 'official' photos taken on set while filming have been lost, so it looks like I may have some of the only pics out there to prove that there really are scenes that were filmed but never made it into the final film (except the over-three-hour version shown at Cannes). Wish Lynch would get it together and put out a dvd edition that at least has these scenes included in the 'extras' section, they deserve to be seen by the fans of this show. Alot of them are humorous, which would detract from the films grim message- drugs are BAD!

Hope Springs - comedy drama about mature relationships
    Premium Rush - fun cycle messenger action thriller
    House At The End Of The Street - Jennifer Lawrence makes predictable horror/suspense watchable
    Savages - crime drama with a good cast and also Blake Lively and Taylor Kitsch
    Now Is Good - decentteen weepie
    Killing Them Softly - boring crime drama
    Looper - intelligent sci-fi action
    Resident Evil: Retribution - cynical moneygrubbing formula movie
    The Perks Of Being A Wallflower - thoughtful coming-of-age drama with good performances
    Taken 2 - thriller which adds nothing to the original
    Sinister - routine spot-the-twist
    Ruby Sparks - excellent whimsical drama with humour
    Paranormal Activity 4 - supernatural shenanigans captured on laptop
    Pusher - depressing British drugs drama

Harvey with Jimmy Stewart,can't believe I got to 46 before watching this brilliant movie.Farce at its best

Quote Originally Posted by champ1966 View Post
    Harvey with Jimmy Stewart,can't believe I got to 46 before watching this brilliant movie.Farce at its best
    I love that movie!

I watched Bag of Bones yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    I love that movie!
    Me too!

While I was in Toronto, Anni and I stayed up and watched Pet Semetary one night