Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 203

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 203 of 287 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

The Dark Knight Rises

Latest Stephen King movie...Silver Bullet

Quote Originally Posted by Chuggs View Post
    Latest Stephen King movie...Silver Bullet
    I love this movie......Gary Busey, and all!

Tower Heist - It truly boggles my mind that this film was made and then released. There are moments in the third act that are so mindless, they defy the very boundaries of all that is stupidity.
    "One pixel can change everything."

Life of Pi -- dazzling and enchanting. Best use of 3D I've seen. Visually stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian - Metro View Post
    Tower Heist - It truly boggles my mind that this film was made and then released. There are moments in the third act that are so mindless, they defy the very boundaries of all that is stupidity.
    I kinda picked up on that from watching the trailers, sorry you had to waste your time.

Got my dvd of Victor Victoria last week, saw that, and last night popped in a vhs tape of David Lynch's 'Hotel Room' and re-watched it. Hadn't seen it in about ten years or so and had forgotten alot of it so it was like seeing it for the 1st time again! It has an early appearance of the actress from 'Law & Order SVU' Marista Hargitay!

Men In Black III. It was very good and what an interesting twist at the end! If you've seen it you know what I mean and if not... no spoilers!

pet semetary - did not like...boring, badly acted, drab, not involving...only fred gwynne comes anywhere near close to offering up a performance...i remember not liking this adaption at the time, i had hope that by rewatching, all these years later, something might've made more sense, but no : hasn't helped...all of the scenes with the undead church and the undead gage lack any sort of real emotional or suspenseful engagement
    ; a grown man fighting with what is clearly/often nothing more than a stuffed doll is not scary in the slighest...this needs to be redone with a competent cast and a more than competent director...

silver bullet - now this was 100% better than the above mentioned piece of trash...well acted for basically a b-movie...nicely directed, for the most part: still, it has some awkward moments...AND the single worst werewolf/werewolf transformation this side of one of the billion, rancid howling movies ('cepting, acourse, the first, which, omho, is a classic on every level)...luckily, much of the rest of the movie works: too bad they screwed the pooch when it came to sinking dinero into the one thing that could've...um...transformed this into a minor classic. kings script is at toimes interesting...at times too sophmoric...but there's a gem of a great idea there, nice way to waste an hour or so...

the amazing spiderman - nice...ho hum...some scenes were nice...some acting was nice...cgi sucked big gigantic rotten dodo eggs...doesn't replace a hair on the first raimi version...dudes should've just taken a page outta james bond, recast and went forward: we did not need a reboot/revision: for me...this added nothing...nothing spectacular...been there, done that, yawn, ho hum, indeed

Christmas Cottage, a made for TV family movie with some real depth, with good acting (Peter O'Toole, Marcia Gay Harden, Edward Asner) and writing. It's about the early life of artist Thomas Kincade.