Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 211

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 211 of 287 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

I watched the 1962 version of Mutiny on the Bounty. I've heard lots of bad reviews of the movie, but I really ended up enjoying it. Of course, I've never seen any of the other versions of this story so I can't say if this is better or worse than the famous 1935 version. But then I'm not too concerned if it is or isn't. The 1962 version is a good movie in its own right.

I watched "Silver Linings Playbook" last night. I definitely recommend it.

There was a whole lot of football stuff in it though. Ick.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by jacobtlong View Post
    I watched the 1962 version of Mutiny on the Bounty. I've heard lots of bad reviews of the movie, but I really ended up enjoying it. Of course, I've never seen any of the other versions of this story so I can't say if this is better or worse than the famous 1935 version. But then I'm not too concerned if it is or isn't. The 1962 version is a good movie in its own right.
    I love this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    I really enjoyed The Possession, it didn't scare me but it was a decent story, and had very good acting.

I've not seen My Ghost Story but am aware of the Dybbuk Box story, and have seen that re-enacted in a documentary. I would actually like to see a movie based more around what the people experienced in real life rather than a Hollywood version loosely based on that story, like this movie was.

Me too Ally! I would love to research the Dybbuk box. It might be a fun/interesting project.

I watched an older movie the other day called Still Small Voices. I don't think it was ever in the theatre but it was very interesting, sort of Ghost Whispererish. It's about a lady's connection to a missing little girl and how she figures out what really happened to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary19 View Post
    I watched an older movie the other day called Still Small Voices. I don't think it was ever in the theatre but it was very interesting, sort of Ghost Whispererish. It's about a lady's connection to a missing little girl and how she figures out what really happened to her.

I've seen that too. ( think it was Lifetime movie channel) I also thought it was a pretty interesting movie!!

Watched 'Hitched' starring Sheryl Lee Diamond (she played Laura Palmer/Maddy in Twin Peaks) and Anthony Michael Hall. Kind of a strange movie. Sheryl and Michael are married, he gets in a car accident and when she goes to the hospital she finds out that he's been having affairs all thru their marriage, then she enacts her revenge on him by chaining him to the floor in their basement. It starts out as a drama but then turns darkly humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    I love this movie.

I agree. It's a great movie!

Just finished watching Misery on Blu-ray. What a great Movie! Kathy Bates deserved her Oscar for her performance!

Paranormal Activity 4. While I am a huge fan of the series of movies, I think I'm finally getting bored with

watching the same movie over and over again.