Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 212

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 212 of 287 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    Paranormal Activity 4. While I am a huge fan of the series of movies, I think I'm finally getting bored with

watching the same movie over and over again.
    That movie was terrible. I've always enjoyed the PA movies and expected this one to give us answers about Katie and Hunter...it didn't. Awful story, with bad acting to match.

Finally watched Jack Reacher the other night. I was willing to give Cruise a chance in the lead role but he just didn't work for me. I know it was a Tom Cruise production, but I wish he had employed a different actor for the lead role and maybe had a bit part as a baddie. He is not believable as Reacher.

Talking only about the movie theater, I enjoyed Skyfall tremendously just before Christmas. The best Bond ever in my opinion, and of course Adele's song in the credits. So great!!! But lately I finally saw Straw Dogs and I must say I was really hating the very violent scenes at the end. I enjoy every James Wood movie, but I completely hated his character in that movie. It's great that it was filmed in Louisiana, a state that I love so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Becks19 View Post
    Me too Ally! I would love to research the Dybbuk box. It might be a fun/interesting project.
    Would you be willing to open that box?
    I'm pretty brave/stupid but I wouldn't mess with it!

The paintet veil,great movie

I went to see The Last Stand this weekend. Pretty good if you're an action and/or Schwarzenegger fan, even though I saw it bombed at the box office this weekend. And next month Stallone's got a new movie out. It's like the '80's all over again, God bless'em.

So yeah, it's been at least a year since I've posted here, but I decided to start posting again. Fun.

Anyway, the last movie I watched was To (2009), a computer animation movie that was in two, unrelated parts. While the animation was, for the most part, amazing, it didn't have all that good of a story behind it. All the characters seemed flat, and no amount of great animation could make the movie amazing if it didn't have a good story. Overall, I give it a 3/10.

John Carter was on Starz yesterday. I've wanted to see this movie since it was panned so much when it came out in theaters. I think I know now why it was universally hated. It was not your typical Disney movie. It was NOT for children and it was WAY over so many heads. The movie was based on an Edgar Rice Burroughs novel entitled "A Princess of Mars" written in 1917. I thought they did a very good job bringing this book to the big screen. Maybe Disney wasn't the way to go. If anyone else had done it there might have been a different outcome. Doesn't matter to me who does a movie. I just love this science fiction/fantasy kind of crap and I wish there was more of it being done.

I started watching V/H/S last night. While I have no issue with typical "found" footage movies, this one was WAY too jerky. I thought I was going to get a migraine. I thought some of the stories were vaguely interesting but the build ups were too long and there were way to many douche-bag guys.

Watched 'Bliss' starring Sheryl Lee (she of the Laura Palmer/Twin Peaks fame- yes I love her!!) and Craig Sheffer and Terrance Stamp. This was a pretty good movie about a frigid wife, her husband and the sex therapist that she is seeing for her problem. Alot of good acting from everyone. Definately an adult movie as there are alot of sexual scenes in it.

some of the stories were vaguely interesting but the build ups were too long and there were way to many douche-bag guys.

This is the same reason most women give as to why they can't find a decent date.