Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 215

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 215 of 287 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

  1. #2141
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    241

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Did anyone happen to go see Hansel and Gretel this past weekend? I was wondering if it was any good.

  2. #2142
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    4,351

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim D. View Post
    Did anyone happen to go see Hansel and Gretel this past weekend? I was wondering if it was any good.
    Just my opinion, but judging from the commercials it looks like a bunch o' crap in a crap-ola fest.

  3. #2143
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    241

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    I started watching V/H/S last night. While I have no issue with typical "found" footage movies, this one was WAY too jerky. I thought I was going to get a migraine. I thought some of the stories were vaguely interesting but the build ups were too long and there were way to many douche-bag guys.
    So, I take it you're not going to watch the new one - 'S-VHS'?

  4. #2144
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On the beach in crazy LA!
    Posts
    3,677

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim D. View Post
    Did anyone happen to go see Hansel and Gretel this past weekend? I was wondering if it was any good.
    No and no. Never, if I can help it.

  5. #2145
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mobile, Alabama
    Posts
    1,386

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    I re-watched my all-time favorite movie The Godfather... but this was my first time watching it on blu-ray. It's one of the few films to which I've memorized pretty much all the lines. Kind of makes me want to re-read the book, but I got too much to read already and no room for re-reads at the moment.

    If it wasn't almost one in the morning I'd give The Godfather Part II a view, but I guess that will have wait until tomorrow.

  6. #2146
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    4,351

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by jacobtlong View Post
    I re-watched my all-time favorite movie The Godfather... but this was my first time watching it on blu-ray. It's one of the few films to which I've memorized pretty much all the lines. Kind of makes me want to re-read the book, but I got too much to read already and no room for re-reads at the moment.

    If it wasn't almost one in the morning I'd give The Godfather Part II a view, but I guess that will have wait until tomorrow.
    Just saw the trilogy is listed on Amazon on bluray for only $24.99!! Liked the first two films but Coppola made a HUGE mistake casting his daughter in the third film (I know Wynona Rider backed out at the last minute and he was stuck in a bad place, but this took nepotism alittle too far) - she's a much better director than an actress!!

  7. #2147
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On the beach in crazy LA!
    Posts
    3,677

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim D. View Post
    So, I take it you're not going to watch the new one - 'S-VHS'?
    Oh lord. Tell me that's not real.

  8. #2148
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    241

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    Oh lord. Tell me that's not real.

    Yup. It's legit.

  9. #2149
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mobile, Alabama
    Posts
    1,386

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    Just saw the trilogy is listed on Amazon on bluray for only $24.99!! Liked the first two films but Coppola made a HUGE mistake casting his daughter in the third film (I know Wynona Rider backed out at the last minute and he was stuck in a bad place, but this took nepotism alittle too far) - she's a much better director than an actress!!
    I got it the blu-ray collection for 17.99. I don't recall Sophia Coppola's role all that much. So it must've been pretty a forgettable role to me. I will say that I do like the third one overall, but I do have a few gripes about the movie and I honestly can't say that about the first two films.

    Well, I'll see what I think of it on the re-watch.

  10. #2150
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,210

    Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

    Kinky Boots. Chiwetal Ejiofor was terrific!! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Similar Threads

  1. Your latest Stephen King related purchase...
    By BlackThorn in forum General Discussion & Questions
    Replies: 2158
    Last Post: October 30th, 2013, 08:10 PM
  2. Replies: 175
    Last Post: October 13th, 2013, 11:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •