This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 224 of 287 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Watched Skyfall on Saturday. I've liked most of the Bond movies but this one didn't work for me.
    Was to boring. Almost fall asleep before the movie was even halfway.

Liar Liar starring Jim Carrey...and it was as funny as always...

Picked up a bluray of Twelve Monkeys a week or so ago and watched that last night. Hadn't seen it in quite a few years, it still holds up!! Brad Pitt is hysterical to watch in this! Started watching the documentary that is on the 'extras' but after two hours of that I had to turn it off. Interesting stuff, but I think it's going to end up being longer than the actual film!!

My wife and I saw Argo...I think that's the title of it...about the hostages in Iran? Was in the service at the time...well, actually I got out shortly before, August 1st, hallelujah & amen, the happiest (almost) day of my life. My ship was probably there in the I.O. tailing the Kitty Hawk or the Enterprise, 2,000 yards back...or perhaps that distance to one side or the other...ready to take one for the big guy...so...I was glad I was not there and I commiserated w/my old shipmates, wrote them a letter...I'm alive and doing fine (in Duluth, Minn-ee-soooota)...(at the time)...there were all these carriers backed up near Duluth harbor...what with the embargo going on...grain carriers, tandem-box trucks lined up from one side of Duluth through Superior, Wisconsin. All that grain headed to the U.S.S.R...which is a great hit from the Beatles...headed to the U.S.S.R.!

I wish that actor...Ben Afflack?...isn't that the insurance? I wish he'd have showed a bit more emotion...he seemed rather...out of it? Not involved? There was that one time where he cussed, got a little emotional, and he was perfect during those moments when he was under the gun...which is a great hit from Mick and the boys...under my gun!

Went to the movies to see Mama. That was good. Really, a good horror movie, nothing new, but rather scary and interesting. I wish there were more good horror movies like that.

Saw the new Die Hard, A Good Day to Die Hard. I was sitting in the office on a very slow day, bored out of my gourd, and thought I would just take in a movie. I have seen all of the Die Hards and enjoyed them. They are fun movies and good shoot 'em ups. This one was no exception. If you are looking for something fun, this might be the movie for you.

I went to see the Life of Pi with the kids and hubby. I thought it was ok, it got a little slow in the middle.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    Picked up a bluray of Twelve Monkeys a week or so ago and watched that last night. Hadn't seen it in quite a few years, it still holds up!! Brad Pitt is hysterical to watch in this! Started watching the documentary that is on the 'extras' but after two hours of that I had to turn it off. Interesting stuff, but I think it's going to end up being longer than the actual film!!
    I love this movie. If anyone hasn't seen it and like a good mind twisting story - Get this one.

I've been in a Turner Classic Movies mood this morning. Watched Stage Fright, an old Hitchcock I'd not seen, and now Tension with Richard Basehart. I'll stop after this one. I gotta go shopping.

Sinister. I do not know why so many people say they love the movie and it is like the most scary movie they've ever seen. For me it was extremely boring and not scary at all... It is a pity.