Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 229

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 229 of 287 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Watched Red Lights. Pretty good. 7/10.

OHHHH, Watched The Breakfast Club on AMC. Had a bunch of pop-ups with insider information. Way cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
    OHHHH, Watched The Breakfast Club on AMC. Had a bunch of pop-ups with insider information. Way cool.
    I love it when AMC shows the movies with the pop-up info, always a lot of interesting facts. I watched Cujo and Pet Semetary a while back with the pop-up facts....really enjoyed that!

Quote Originally Posted by charmed_one3 View Post
    I love it when AMC shows the movies with the pop-up info, always a lot of interesting facts. I watched Cujo and Pet Semetary a while back with the pop-up facts....really enjoyed that!
    Hi!

AMC had Cujo and Pet Semetary with pop-facts!!! Way cool. Bummer. I missed it.

HEY! EVERYBODY!!!! Keep an an eye on AMC !

I like AMC's little subtitles but they're too small and don't stay there long enough. Plus, of course they distract from actual viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    Oz the Great and Powerful.

Absolutely no point to this movie, at all. I just don't get it. If they wanted to make a new Oz movie why the heck didn't they make a movie version of Wicked? That musical is amazing. Sadly, this movie isn't. Disappointing.
    Then I daresay the news that they have given the go ahead for a sequel to Oz The Great and Powerful doesn't excite you? I guess this will be the new thing in Hollywood now, to make unnecessary sequels to unnecessary prequels. I mean, wtf? 24 Oz books to make movies from and they just start making up their own crap.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobtlong View Post
    Since I watched Island in the Sky the other night I figured why not watch The High and The Mighty tonight? I should have known better. This isn't a bad movie, but it is just very difficult to watch a serious movie about an airplane disaster movie with Robert Stack in it. I couldn't stop thinking about Airplane! the entire time I was watching it.
    And it's the same way with Leslie Nielsen. After the Airplane and Naked Gun movies I could never again watch him doing any serious roles. He comes onscreen and I automatically smile.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Wanderlust (Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd) - A New York couple looking for a place to stay, wanders into a Bed & Breakfast in Georgia that is also an old hippie commune. They are having financial problems and decide they should stay at the commune for a while. A very funny "fish out of water" story. Lots of crude humor and a lot of nudity that you would probably rather not see.

This is one of those love it or hate it kind of comedies. I was reading the IMDB message board and people seemed to love it or despise it with no one in the middle. Anyway, I thought it was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim D. View Post

Then I daresay the news that they have given the go ahead for a sequel to Oz The Great and Powerful doesn't excite you? I guess this will be the new thing in Hollywood now, to make unnecessary sequels to unnecessary prequels. I mean, wtf? 24 Oz books to make movies from and they just start making up their own crap.
    But JAMES FRANCO is in it. *slurp*

I just watched an interesting little indie horror movie called The Frankenstein Theory. It wasn't spectacular but it was definitely worth my time. And I thought the acting was really good.
    Last edited by Shasta; March 18th, 2013 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Apparently my typing fingers aren't on today

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    But JAMES FRANCO is in it. *slurp*
    I'm sicka James Franco.