Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 237

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 237 of 287 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

RED. The song “Back in the saddle again” in the movie will remain one of those perfect song/scene movie combinations of all time for me.

Quote Originally Posted by exzel View Post
    RED. The song “Back in the saddle again” in the movie will remain one of those perfect song/scene movie combinations of all time for me.
    Is that the one with Bruce Willis? That movie took me by surprise with how much I liked it. A good, fun story. In a quirky violent kind of way. I heard there is a sequel coming out.

The Battle Of Los Angeles, alien invasion flick with marines as the protagonists.

I watched Paranorman with my girls. It isn't nearly as cute as Hotel Transylvania!! ( paranorman has a lot of adult humor for being a kids movie)

Watched The Apparition last night with my friend. Pretty scary.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Lincoln Awesome.

All the actors bring their A game to this one. Besides the great performance from Daniel Day Lewis, there are many other great performances in this.

Mirrors actually freaked me out a little bit, again cos of the bathroom scene...just freaky.

Most recent film I watched is called Mum and Dad, a british horror thats not exactly for the faint hearted. Rather disturbing survival horror with lots of torture and nastiness. It was very good but I won't be watching it again in a hurry.

Just watched House Hunting....it's an Indie horror flick.....I liked it a lot

I just watched again two nights ago I spit on your grave starring Sarah Butler,. Quite entertaining and oh Sarah is just such a beauty

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Miami Vice -

Because this had such a negative reaction when it was released, I have ignored this until now. So I guess count me as one of the few who liked this. I thought it was a good action packed cop thriller. I think why people didn't like it is that it doesn't resemble the TV show except for the title and character names. I think it was the expectations issue that sunk this one. Michael Mann directed this (Heat - Collateral - Manhunter).

One thing I did notice is that this movie takes place in Miami, Columbia, Haiti and Cuba and that the characters are all running through the streets and on beaches fighting crime while wearing jackets and no one sweats. Believe me, if you are running and chasing guys through the streets of Miami in the middle of the day with a jacket on, you are going to sweat.