This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 268 of 287 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    Mini-Series On Demand.

"North and South" Loved the book and series

Isn't this where Patrick Swayze was 'discovered'????

Remember the titans. Decent film actually, considering I don't like American football. Denzel Washington is a fantastic actor.

Scary Movie 5. Awful movie. All the previous parts were al least funny at times, but this one is just awful.

Yep, but I watched it even though I knew it would be horrible. And, you're right . . .at least the others were funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    Scary Movie 5. Awful movie. All the previous parts were al least funny at times, but this one is just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nameless View Post
    Remember the titans. Decent film actually, considering I don't like American football. Denzel Washington is a fantastic actor.
    I love Denzel Washington. I'm trying to think of which of his movies I saw which turned me on to him. I really don't remember! I watched Philadelphia again on TV the other night. That might've been the one which introduced me to him.

Quote Originally Posted by MadamMack View Post
    Yep, but I watched it even though I knew it would be horrible. And, you're right . . .at least the others were funny.
    Yeah, I also knew it was gonna be this way, but I still decided to watch it... Well, that's fine. At least, when we are watching a movie, we can make our own opinion about it, and not just to judge from other reviews. That's a good thing, I think.

Yesterday I watched Kick-Ass. I also did not expect to see something great, but in the end, I just loved the movie. That is really a good one! And I just adore Chloe Moretz, she is such a cutie, and really talented. Can't wait till new Carrie comes out and I see her in this role.

The latest movie I watched was Skyfall. Really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to Monday as my Bluray copy of the latest Star Trek film should be with me. I plan to watch that tomorrow night.

Red with Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, Helen Mirren and others. Looking forward to Reds2.

I just love Helen Mirren! Did you see Calendar Girls? If you haven't check it out . . .real funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
    Red with Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, Helen Mirren and others. Looking forward to Reds2.

I watched Ray with Jamie Fox again earlier today and I must say it's one of my favorite movies. I've always loved the music of Ray Charles and Jamie makes you believe that he's actually Ray in the movie.

I also watched Die Hard, the original with Bruce Willis and I was amazed that I remembered most of the great lines in that movie. I must say as well that it's still very enjoyable to watch. Not cheesy at all.