Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 269

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 269 of 287 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Watched The Shining on DVD last night. Danny Lloyd (who played Danny) was so freaky good-he was the best actor in the movie! Read online he only did one more child acting gig and is now a teacher in Missouri-interesting!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadamMack View Post
    I watched Ray with Jamie Fox again earlier today and I must say it's one of my favorite movies. I've always loved the music of Ray Charles and Jamie makes you believe that he's actually Ray in the movie.

I also watched Die Hard, the original with Bruce Willis and I was amazed that I remembered most of the great lines in that movie. I must say as well that it's still very enjoyable to watch. Not cheesy at all.
    'Yippee Kiyay Mother F****r!'

THe part in Ray where he falls down in his house and he's calling for his momma and she's right there, but won't answer? Broke my heart. But she had to do that so he could learn he would be okay in the world and he could figure things out for himself. It was a heartbreaking scene.

Quote Originally Posted by MadamMack View Post
    I watched Ray with Jamie Fox again earlier today and I must say it's one of my favorite movies. I've always loved the music of Ray Charles and Jamie makes you believe that he's actually Ray in the movie.

I also watched Die Hard, the original with Bruce Willis and I was amazed that I remembered most of the great lines in that movie. I must say as well that it's still very enjoyable to watch. Not cheesy at all.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by morgan View Post
    Watched The Shining on DVD last night. Danny Lloyd (who played Danny) was so freaky good-he was the best actor in the movie! Read online he only did one more child acting gig and is now a teacher in Missouri-interesting!!
    Yes, the kid was really the best actor in it! Shelley Duvall slept thru her role and Jack, well, Jack didn't meet any scenery in this movie that he didn't chew up, chomp on for 5 or 6 minutes and then spew it all out on the floor. But, I do like this movie in my own way, it is gorgeously filmed and does truly have some very creepy moments (the two girls).

Yes she had to do that --it was a good lesson. I love that scene of tough love.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    THe part in Ray where he falls down in his house and he's calling for his momma and she's right there, but won't answer? Broke my heart. But she had to do that so he could learn he would be okay in the world and he could figure things out for himself. It was a heartbreaking scene.

Oh you know I loved when he said that . . .

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    'Yippee Kiyay Mother F****r!'

I'm watching Magic Mike now. I've seen this movie at least five times and I still have no idea as to what the storyline is about. I rewind a lot of the scenes. I think it would be very cool to be the owner of an all male strip club. I'd come up with some very nice themes . . .

. . .I'm gonna run that by my man and see what he thinks.

It's Raining Men, Hallelujah!

Remember Me. I've watched the movie for like a dozen times, and I think I will do it again in future, there is something really deep for me in this movie...

The Uninvited. It was also third or fourth time when I saw the movie, and, although, knowing the ending makes the process of watching the movie different, it is as interesting. It makes me think about life a lot... and makes me forget about my problems for at least an hour.

I'm watching The Campaign.

All I can say is, I'm

Watched La Boum last night. It was my most favorite movie when I was a teenager, it was nice to watch it again... It's so nice and naive.