Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 285

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 285 of 287 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287 LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Went to mum's tonight and we ended up watching the 1953 House of Wax with Vincent Price on TCM. It wasn't scary, but it was neat. I liked it

When I was a kid I really loved Vincent Price movies. I've seen House of Wax many time and I always enjoyed it although it's more cheesy to me now.

Quote Originally Posted by xkittyx View Post
    Went to mum's tonight and we ended up watching the 1953 House of Wax with Vincent Price on TCM. It wasn't scary, but it was neat. I liked it

Quote Originally Posted by MadamMack View Post
    Hardy in a scene from Lawless.

OK, now I know who this guy is- he was in Inception! He is HOT, H_O_T, HHHHOOOOTTTTT! He seems so much larger as one of the villians in the third Batman film. I thought he was rather on the small side when I saw him in Inception, but he sure made me drool.......

When I was a kid I really loved Vincent Price movies. I've seen House of Wax many time and I always enjoyed it although it's more cheesy to me now.
    There will never be another Vincent Price, I sure do miss him!! I watched all of his movies when I was a kid on Chiller Theater!

He didn't really turn me on until he hit his thirties because that's when he finally seemed to finished maturing.
    He wads my panties.

Whew . . .LAWD!

He is DAMN HOTT-HOTT . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    OK, now I know who this guy is- he was in Inception! He is HOT, H_O_T, HHHHOOOOTTTTT! He seems so much larger as one of the villians in the third Batman film. I thought he was rather on the small side when I saw him in Inception, but he sure made me drool.......

I'm about to watch Tom Hardy in Bronson! I read that the real UK Bronson shaved his mustache so one could be fashioned for Hardy to wear in the movie. Eeew . . .but, kinda cool ---I guess.

I feel the same . . .I think I love MJ's Thriller song so much because of Vincent's part at the end. I know all the words too. I even know how to do the Thriller dance . . .

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    There will never be another Vincent Price, I sure do miss him!! I watched all of his movies when I was a kid on Chiller Theater!

I feel the same . . .I think I love MJ's Thriller song so much because of Vincent's part at the end. I know all the words too. I even know how to do the Thriller dance . . .
    You're scarin' me a little!!

MM, have you seen the Martin Freeman SHERLOCK message from Comic-Con? He had on his Bilbo wig and huge glasses, and DAMN if he wasn't the image of 70's Elton John. As much as I love the Incredible Mr. Hardy (lol), I think that casting might be better. Finally going to watch TINKER, TAILOR, SOLDIER, SPY tomorrow--lots of talent (and eye candy ;D) there. For now, though, it's SLITHER

I just watched "Earth Girls Are Easy" online. It was in 11 parts and had been downloaded by someone in Holland so it has Dutch subtitles but of course was in English. Funny, funny movie! Jim Carey is in it, Jeff Goldblum, Geena Davis, Damon Wayans. It was a hoot!