Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 56

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 56 of 287 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Zombieland. Excellent entertainment.

Wall E.

Men who stare at goats

The funniest parts were the most true!

Saw Paranormal Activity on Friday with my daughter and was disappointed. Wasn't scary until the last 2 min, and not what I expected. Watched Drag Me to Hell and Pet Sematary on Saturday and was disappointed in DMTH. I've seen better horror movies, namely PS.

Quote Originally Posted by King Jacob View Post
    I just watched Undertaker and His Pals. It was corny and cheesy and I loved it. It's one of those rare movies in the Slasher/Comedy category that made me laugh. I recommend this movie to anyone who likes B-movies.

Thanks for the tip!! I love B movies I will definitley check it out

I watched Dogma yesterday. Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by vinividivicci View Post
    Men who stare at goats

The funniest parts were the most true!
    Psychic warfare is a very real phenomenon. Our science has yet to explain why such things as, say, remote viewing work, but they do. People in the Pentagon didn't care why it worked; they were just interested in the fact that it did. But about 15 years ago, Congress found out about it, had one their silly little show-boating "scandals" about tax-payer money supposedly being "wasted" (like government waste is some kind of a rarity), and now the program's been officially shut down. The Chinese don't share our silly Western prejudices about such abilities either being "from the Devil," or being "impossible," so consequently, they're decades ahead of us in this respect, and if we ever find ourselves at war with the PRC, we'll wish we researched such matters further ourselves.

On a not-entirely-related (but very much on-topic!) note, the last film I saw was "War, Inc.," starring John Cusack, Ben Kingsley, Marisa Tomei, Hillary Duff, and even John McLaughlin from PBS's "The McLaughlin Group." It was a pretty good satire that looks like a docu-drama from 5-10 years in the future. The biggest surprise was Hillary Duff. I always thought she was just one of those annoying celebu-brats. Who knew she could actually act?

I watched Fallen...which still creeps me out!

Drag me to hell. It was a great movie. Loved orphan to, the ending was crazy.

This morning I watched the 2004 re-make of "Flight of the Phoenix." It was OK; not as bad I suspected it would be. I was surprised at how little it differed from the original, however. About the only difference seemed to be that since it was made about 40 years later, the characters are more vulgar and brutish in their behavior, and less intelligent & sophisticated in their statements. So I guess that was pretty realistic.

One question: Who pushed that guy down the cliff at the beginning? Was it one of the nomads they later encounter, the German guy, or what? I imagine I can find an answer to my query at IMDB, come to think of it.