This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 95 of 287 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Wolf (decent flick from 1994 starring Jack Nicholson & Michelle Pfeiffer)
    Analyze That
    The Chase

Salem's Lot (the original one). I watched this movie for the first time and...well, I like it. Can't say it's going to be one of my favorite SK movies,but it's rather nice.

Happy Gilmore .... How this never got an Oscar remains a mystery

Attachment 10220Attachment 10219Attachment 10221Attachment 10223Attachment 10220Attachment 10219Attachment 10221Attachment 10223"Machete" it has a great cast. There is a weird beyond "Tarantino" seventies-feel to it that I liked. Quality B+ grade action film. Guiltlessly enjoyable schlock /slash. Entertaining.E. Freemantle. I am psyched, I get to see Roger Waters do "his" -"new" version of "The Wall" tomorrow night . Should be mind -warping and propagandistic -as usual. I cannot wait. Get ready ears ,at 45 ,I have to be a little vary of those decibels. P.S. I also watched a bizarre C+ film starring, yes starring master of old school special effects- Tom Savini. It is self-serving. But hysterical as he shows off in some museum property. You have to see it it is called "Sea of Dust", please watch this "Savini "vanity extravaganza." It is bloody, perverse, and he minces around in a cape as Prestor John. All kinds of seeming relatives, special effect buddies and gaffers star. A must see, to be confused, delighted in laughter and disgusted. All the best. Heres some October art for you all. Enjoy!

Devil - a new M. Night Shyamalan movie. You always have to pay for what you do, one way or another.

Zombieland - I darn near wet my pants I laughed so hard!!!! I have this terrible fear of Zombies too and I just can't seem to NOT watch this movie.

I watched Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World last weekend, and followed that with Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.

I'm going to watch The Green Mile next.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy2 View Post
    Zombieland - I darn near wet my pants I laughed so hard!!!! I have this terrible fear of Zombies too and I just can't seem to NOT watch this movie.
    Want a twinkie speedy?? Night of the living dead creeps me out zombie wise. Zombieland, just made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Want a twinkie speedy?? Night of the living dead creeps me out zombie wise. Zombieland, just made me laugh.
    I hate freaking Snowballs!!!! and Columbus, Ohio with his rules. The Double Tap and Limber Up!!!! OMG!!!!! I am completely with you Mookie on the Night of the Living Dead. Nope cannot watch that movie. Zombieland, that just made me laugh.

We watched the new Nightmare on Elm Street remake and it freakin rocked! Truly an awesome movie and I hope that this remake revives the franchise. The new scarier Freddie left me wanting more!