Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
What's your favorite horror movie and what's the scariest movie scene you ever saw ? - Page 15

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite horror movie and what's the scariest movie scene you ever saw ?

Default Re: What's your favorite horror movie and what's the scariest movie scene you ever sa

The Ring, both Paranormal Activities, and the House on Haunted Hill used to freak me out, some great scenes in that movie.

Default Re: What's your favorite horror movie and what's the scariest movie scene you ever sa

Halloween is my favorite, and the Exorcist the scariest.

favourite would be any of Romero's zombie flicks and scariest would be arachnophobia mostly coz i have it and that movie just bought all the fears real!! still cant watch it or any movie where there are bugs and stuff crawling over or worse in *shudder* ppl

My favorite horror movie (heck, my all-time favorite movie): Alien. Scariest scene: when Captain Dallas is in the air ducts trying to flush the Alien out and Lambert says "it's coming toward you!" No scary imagery, no blood, no gore...just a little blip on a computer screen creating an amazing amount of tension. James Cameron was wise to replicate this later with the motion trackers in Aliens.

Every time I go into the narrow downstairs half-bath in the evening--I am reminded of the 'breathing walls' from The Haunting of Hill House.

The Exorcist is especially scary knowing that it was based on a real case in Maryland and it emphasizes the power of both God and Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
    Every time I go into the narrow downstairs half-bath in the evening--I am reminded of the 'breathing walls' from The Haunting of Hill House.

The Exorcist is especially scary knowing that it was based on a real case in Maryland and it emphasizes the power of both God and Satan.
    Didnt you mention you used to live in Va.? Did you ever go to the staircase in Georgetown where he threw himself down to kill the demon? Creepy stuff.

Man, that place is packed every Halloween. Very eerie.

This is a hard one!! Silent Hill, The Unborn, The Exorcist, The Exorcism of Emily Rose but to name a few. Recently Paranormal activity 2 scared the hell out of me at the cinema (pretty sure it won't have the same effect watching it on a personal telly). Recently I watched The Last Exorcism which I found really disappointing but the scene where she's crouched on top of the wardrobe stuck with me for ages after....creepy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by motocop View Post
    Didnt you mention you used to live in Va.? Did you ever go to the staircase in Georgetown where he threw himself down to kill the demon? Creepy stuff.
    Did the GT scene on the weekend sand drove by that staircase once. 'Twas enough, thank you very much.

my favorite is The Green Mile and The scariest maybe It.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast