Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Am I the only one that LOVED this flick? - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one that LOVED this flick?

Default Re: Am I the only one that LOVED this flick?

I love his car in that movie!

I actually bought a copy, started it, decided I wouldn't like it and shelved it. Then I read some of this thread, then noticed it was showing on Comcast On Demand, so figured it wasn't coincidence, and watched it. It was better than I thought it'd be.

On my first try it looked like it was going to be slow, but it isn't. And it's scary and focuses on a very taboo subject.

Hey CJ,

No, you're not the only one who loved it...I did too! What intrigued me the most is that it's not a movie about good guy verses bad guy, but different wants and needs in conflict with each other. The Sleepwalkers are sympathetic characters...you care about them. But you also care about the humans...

I wouldn't say it's one of his best stories...it's Stephen King just cuttin' loose and havin' fun...and inviting us to have a good time with him.

I have watched the movie many times and have loved it each time.

Quote Originally Posted by mylife4usk View Post
    I thought the storyline was pretty original and the acting was so cheesy it was good! I liked how they were able to become invisible or 'thin'. DT related mayhap? The actor that plays Charles made it real easy on the eyes as well. How handsome was he?! *swoons*

Ok, fess up King fans. How many enjoyed this one as much as me?
    I LOVED this one....but then again I thought it was pretty darn funny too. I LOL'd when Clovis kicked in the window at the end...hahahhaa...I wish my cat would do that.

I bought this on DVD at a pawn shop about 8 months ago. I havent watched it since I bought it. BUT I did watch it when I was younger staying over at my cousins house ( his mom let him watch anything, my mom would have killed me). I dont remember much, but I do remember laughing my rear off when the cop gets stabbed by the corn on the cob. The corn was all bloody. it was gross but I though it was the funniest thing.

I own this movie... thats all Im going to say... besides she had great hair....

I enjoyed it, and, dunno if you watched it, but Charles went on to play Leo in Charmed! LOL, just a bit of info you may not know LOL

Quote Originally Posted by leighG View Post
    I enjoyed it, and, dunno if you watched it, but Charles went on to play Leo in Charmed! LOL, just a bit of info you may not know LOL
    I couldn't watch the film without thinking of Charmed! I kept waiting for Alyssa Milano and the other girls to show up and save the day.

But I liked the movie.

My favorite parts of the movie were when the cars kept changing when one of the sleepwalkers was running from the police. I thought that was so cool! I wish my car would do that when the police are chasing me!

I loved this movie too. I must confess though, after watching Pet Cemetery I don't watch to many of his movies anymore. Scared the living daylights out of me. Every time I see a cat I think of King! I can get through the books just fine.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast