Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Am I the only one that LOVED this flick? - Page 7

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one that LOVED this flick?

Default Re: Am I the only one that LOVED this flick?

I didn't love the movie but I liked it alot . I thought it was pretty cool how they changed into the cats . Esp. the scene when he scares the policeman by changing his face !

I would have to say this is definietly in my top 3 King movies for sure! I've watched it numerous amount of times! Loved It!!
    Corn in the back will getcha everytime!

According to Garris, King loved the rough cut the most, which should be much better than the version we all know. Hopefully there'll be a special DVD somewhere down the road, with the full intended cut on it.

Love this film, its deffinatly in my top King films. Clovis is awesome in it, I even have a glow in the dark Sleepwalkers T-shirt

Loved this movie. Enya's song "Mmmm" was so hauntingly beautiful & creepy at the same time .

I saw this film recently, and I really enjoyed it until the cemetary scene. Before the cemetary scene I thought the acting was a bit cheesy but most old horror movies had cheesy acting, after that scene is just got too cheesy and corny (pun intended) although i did like the cameos, particularly those of Stephen King, Clive Barker and Tobe Hooper. The soundtrack to the film however was amazing, Johnny and Santo - Sleepwalk is a spectacular song. So overall good film that just gets cheesier as it goes, if your not expecting it you may find you dont like the film, but with the knowledge of how cheesy it gets you may enjoy it more. I think I will enjoy it more on a second watching.

Default re: am i the only one that loved this flick?

I also agree with brainslinger that I would like to see these creatures (not characters) in Stephens work in the future. The Sleepwalkers really intrigued me and were very interesting creatures which I would like to know more about. A novella would be perfect.

Watching Sleepwalkers tonight for Halloween.

Terrible movie, in my opinion. Apologies to anyone who enjoys it. Although I will admit that Alice Krige is great in it.

oh i love this movie. i recently remembered it after hearing the santo and johnny music somewhere. i love the sleepwalk track. its that type of music that raises your fur up. to me, it brings to mind that if cats did become musicians this would be the sound. its got an almost cat like harmony to it.
    yeah i know the movie was made with plenty of cheese, but its got more personality than all the big hollywood movies put together.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast