Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 75

Thread: Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mobile, Alabama
    Posts
    1,386

    Default Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

    My personal fave is Something To Tide You Over, but I do love Sai King's role as Jordy Verrill. He was brilliant, but there is something about Leslie Nielsen burying people up to the neck that I found to be just a bit more awesome.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,709

    Default Re: Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

    My favorite was Lonesome Death of Jordy Verill. But Steves son Joe was also really good in his role as Billy.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

    Creepshow?
    The one with Dr. Challis aka Tom Atkins in it?
    Did you know that this DVD is not available in Australia either?
    How lame is this country?
    I have to do all my DVD shopping from the states.
    We don't even have the classic Night of the Creeps for sale in Australia.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mobile, Alabama
    Posts
    1,386

    Default Re: Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

    Quote Originally Posted by ME-He Har Har View Post
    Creepshow?
    The one with Dr. Challis aka Tom Atkins in it?
    Did you know that this DVD is not available in Australia either?
    How lame is this country?
    I have to do all my DVD shopping from the states.
    We don't even have the classic Night of the Creeps for sale in Australia.
    Um...okay... Tom Atkins did play the father for the prologue and epilogue of Creepshow. But I don't think that answers my question. Have you even seen the film? If you have... I was just wondering if you had a favorite segment from the film...

    And thank you for sharing that...useful bit of information. I'm sure it will come in handy next time I'm in Australia...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    79

    Default Re: Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

    Over the weekend I got a four pack of creepshow, cats eye, Doloras claiborne and Dreamcatcher for fathers day. I watched creepshow fro the 1st time and laughed so hard I alomost cried. The 1st segment was kind of boring and anoying "wheres my cake!" But the rest was really funny. The segment the Tide was really suspenseful and leslie neilson was kind of scary

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    THE PLACE IN WHICH I LIVE:)
    Posts
    102

    Default Re: Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

    Quote Originally Posted by robdraggoo View Post
    Over the weekend I got a four pack of creepshow, cats eye, Doloras claiborne and Dreamcatcher for fathers day. I watched creepshow fro the 1st time and laughed so hard I alomost cried. The 1st segment was kind of boring and anoying "wheres my cake!" But the rest was really funny. The segment the Tide was really suspenseful and leslie neilson was kind of scary
    HAHAHA i just recently bought that four pack too
    i really lked the one stephen king was in

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Guelphling, Canada
    Posts
    2,250

    Default Re: Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

    Quote Originally Posted by King Jacob View Post
    My personal fave is Something To Tide You Over, but I do love Sai King's role as Jordy Verrill. He was brilliant, but there is something about Leslie Nielsen burying people up to the neck that I found to be just a bit more awesome.
    Ted Danson's first movie role too!
    Fathers Day does it for me... like robdraggoo mentioned, "Where's My CAKE???"
    LMAO

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Jose, Northern California
    Posts
    378

    Default Re: Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

    My favourite "Creepshow" segment actually comes from the generally far inferiour "Creepshow 2," ie., "The Raft."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,847

    Default Re: Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Featherston View Post
    My favourite "Creepshow" segment actually comes from the generally far inferiour "Creepshow 2," ie., "The Raft."
    I concur. Shortly after I watched this, I was sitting in deck chairs with some friends on their (of course) deck at night. This deck was one of those that is very close to the ground; it almost could have been a patio. Anyway, we were talking blah blah teenager stuff, and I saw movement at the bottom edge of my vision. I looked down, and dark gray slugs were seeping (there is no other word for it) up between the boards of the deck.

    I screamed like a girl.

    I can still see the last, horribly unfair shot of that segment.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

    My favorite segment is one that has yet to have been mentioned (is that right? 0.o) They're Creeping Up on You. The ending... Don't watch that if you're eating

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Question: Ashtray From Creepshow
    By Cthulhu in forum Creepshow
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2013, 01:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •