This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

Default Re: Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

The Crate ! Adrienne Barbeau just tears it up as Billy . You can tell all the actors ( and there's a lot of great ones in Creepshow ) are just having a blast on that set. It's obvius Romero encouraged them to ham it up and over-act.

This is by far one of my most favorite memories as a young Child Watching this live action comic book come to life.My favorite segment is "The Crate".
    I've been getting a large Creepshow poster signed for decades by the cast and Directors.
    The only person that Eludes me is the Great Stephen King himself.
    Maybe just maybe someday I'll have him sign the poster and my quest and life will be fulfilled.

I've seen the original Creepshow but I prefer Creepshow 2. My mom and I used to watch it all the time. My fave is The Hitchhiker.

My favorite was Something To Tide You Over. I loved the imagery of being buried in the sand, not able to move, and watching your death move a little closer with each wave. That always stuck with me.

I know Leslie Nielson was better known for his comedies, but when he passed last week, this was the first thing that came to mind.

I love the segment with Jordy and the meteorite......There's just something about Sai King in a pair of overalls being goofy that gets me!!

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    My favorite was Something To Tide You Over. I loved the imagery of being buried in the sand, not able to move, and watching your death move a little closer with each wave. That always stuck with me.

I know Leslie Nielson was better known for his comedies, but when he passed last week, this was the first thing that came to mind.
    Agree with this. The rest of the film was good but pretty laughable, but that one sequence where he's just helplessly awaiting his death.... brutal.

My favorite is the Crate and I see we can order Shivers 6 and get it. WOW

Love me some Creepshow and I think I even have it in Blu Ray for all of you who are interested in seeing it in its highest quality.

The crate is pretty cool no doubt.

I was always into the scene where the kids are on the raft and they get eaten by the water blob thing a ma bob. I like how the one guy makes it to land and the blob jumps on him on land.

I so want that SHIVERS #6...how much they askin' for that book? And how long it gonna take to get to me?

My fave segment be the Crate, sure, but the scariest for me be Tide, for the very reasons Cat In a Bag just stated above. See, I almost drowned as a young kid, fell to the bottom of a pond and was down there for a LONG time. Should be dead, due to lack of oxygen (must be what's wrong with me brain) and ever since I cannot let my head get under water--freaks me out like mad. I can barely swim, it's so bad--what you'd call a phobia, I reckon. So naturally, watching that TIDE scene in Creepshow always gave me the chuck-horrors...I can watch it now, but could barely stand it as a kid.

Father's day is so creepy next would be The Crate next after that would be The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill sad & funny.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast