Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow... - Page 7

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

Default Re: Your Favorite Segment From Creepshow...

Hey All,

I remember Creepshow, actually I don't have a favorite because they were all great; but if I had 2 pick one it would be They're Creeping Up on U, it made me cringe a little, but could U imagine, living like that. I thought Father's Day and Something to Tide U Over were funny. The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill was kinda sad, but SK was great in the part. To me being alone and having no friends is sad and no one should have to experience that. I liked Creepshow, where can U get a Comedy/Horror film in 1, Stephen King delivers as usual

loved the whole thing, but 'the crate' stands out, by a wee hair

kinda makes me wishes ol' georgie and steve could hook up again

The Crate is my favorite. It's one of those EC-type stories I really like...the downtrodden character turns into a killer and instead of being horrified, we root for it. Love that.

I am finding it very hard to think of a favourite segment. Everytime I watch it I have a new favourite. Creepshow is a truly great film altogether and I could not imagine it with a single story taken out, However "The Crate" really stands out as one that scared me as a kid, that and the end scene from "They're creeping up on you".

I think "The Crate" is the best story, but "The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill" is my favorite story, if that makes sense. It's been over 25 years since I first saw Creepshow as a little kid, and to this day I still quote Jordy from time to time. Like when I get something nasty on my hands, I often say "Meteor S***".

Creepshow has been one of my favorite Horror films ever since I saw it in theaters back in the early eighties. This is horror at its very BEST!!! Combining Romero and King together with these horrific tales was pure genius! I never get tired of watching Creepshow!!! As for my favorite segment? That's easy! While I loved them all, Stephen King's THE CRATE was my favorite. Good story, good cast, deadly monster, and chills and thrills galore! When that Tasmanian Devil comes out of that crate for the first time, you can't help but spill your jellybeans! Great horror tale with plenty of BITE!!!

- RealMcCoy

I honestly can't pick a favorite, every time I try to hold one down, I think about how great the rest of them were. A truly great collection

My favorite was "They're Creeping Up On You" with Upson Pratt and his bug phobia. It was almost like having a dream about one of your phobias. Awesome!!!

As a kid everytime that scene with the creature attacked from under the staircase I would literally close my eyes until the initial shock scare would be over!

My favorite is The Crate, both because I think it's the best story and because I've met Adrienne Barbeau, which makes watching it even neater.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast