This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cornfields so creepy!

Default Re: Cornfields so creepy!

Saw this movie yesterday and it was okay. So why just okay? Well for starters the story is better and more gory. The actors was not the best and I didn't like the way they showed the movie at all.

But it was an okay horror movie with some jump-scenes.

5/10

I always think of children of the corn whe i drive by cornfields especially if it's foggy!

I love cornfields.

When I was growing up, my grandparents cultivated one in their garden. I use to be amazed at walking through the stalks.

Of course, I once ran into a spider web that was housing a big yellow-and-black arachnid. It scared the pee out of me!

Now, whenever I drive by a cornfield, I'm reminded of those good times and the film itself.

Love live cornfields!

I've always found them to be very omnious. They are a great setting for horror pieces because they are so atmospherically eerie.

One of my favorites. good to watch when mom and dad are angry at me. Gets to calm down a bit.Did you know corn is for horses and chickens ,'nd of course corn bred counrty gerls.

When I driving and seeing cornfields, I start to thinking about Children of the corn. Because we have also cornfields here. The movie was really good.

l saw the movie again yesterday, with my nephew and his girlfriend. Well was great.. but time is bad for some movies...

Anyway, l think corn is scary because is tall enough to hide living things and easy to get lost in there... l dont like it.

While we saw the film, we were eating popcorn, of course. LOL.

Hi, haven't been to the boards in a long time, but it is true what THe Last Gunslinger said, once inside you loose all sense of dirrection. Add to that the claustrophobic atmosphere, and the corn itself is even vaguly shaped like a human. Start that to rustling, add a full moon, and a few hundred years of scarecow history - yeah they can be scary all right. Don't forget the mice either, lots and lots o' mice.

i remember a teacher calling us the children of the corn all the time, lol

Wink Re: Cornfields so creepy!

Quote Originally Posted by bookslinger View Post
    Hi, haven't been to the boards in a long time, but it is true what THe Last Gunslinger said, once inside you loose all sense of dirrection. Add to that the claustrophobic atmosphere, and the corn itself is even vaguly shaped like a human. Start that to rustling, add a full moon, and a few hundred years of scarecow history - yeah they can be scary all right. Don't forget the mice either, lots and lots o' mice.
    Mice don't scare me. It's He Who Walks Behind The Rows that freaks me out! Oh and the aliens from that Mel Gibson movie.,was that called "Signs" ? Good creepy flick!

Ps. Hi Dani! 2 more posts until SKT-time!???

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast