Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Robert R McCammon - Page 13

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert R McCammon

Default Re: Robert R McCammon

Glad i found this thread, good to see other fans of McCammon's work. Boy's Life and Swan Song were my favorites. Swan Song was one of 4 books i always wanted to see put on the screen, Dark Tower series was the second (yay!), The Lost Boys by Orson Scott Card and The Long Walk by King where the other 2. Might get another one of those before i croak as Durabont want's the Long Walk. Swan Song and Lost Boys i'm not too sure about, great books though!

Score! Just got the entire back catalog, even the out of print ones, in epub format. I've only read Swan Song.

What should I read next?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Wilson View Post
    Score! Just got the entire back catalog, even the out of print ones, in epub format. I've only read Swan Song.
    So you just downloaded or purchased pirated novels....

Hunter

@goathunter

was searching google to purchase Wolf's Hour when I found them. I've already paid for every title available on Amazon as an e-book. Me old eyes can't hack anything else.

Be happy to settle up with the dude, if you have some line to him. Its hacked up homemade epubs, but its better than not getting to read this great material at all. Like I say, I can't read print anymore.

Robert McCammon's The Hunter from the Woods is now available for pre-ordering from Subterranean Press

The Hunter from the Woods is a brand-new collection of short stories and novellas featuring Michael Gallatin, the lycanthropic hero of The Wolf's Hour.

Hunter

I've only read Swan Song by McCammon. I read it right after reading The Stand which made me critique Swan Song more since I kept comparing and contrasting the two, though I still enjoyed it. I'm surprised McCammon isn't more popular, after reading Swan Song I expected him to be as popular a name as King or Koontz.

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenLynne View Post
    I've only read Swan Song by McCammon. I read it right after reading The Stand which made me critique Swan Song more since I kept comparing and contrasting the two, though I still enjoyed it. I'm surprised McCammon isn't more popular, after reading Swan Song I expected him to be as popular a name as King or Koontz.
    Hi,

Can i suggest that you just dive in and pick one then?

I've never read a Robert McCammon that I didn't enjoy.

Long days and pleasant nights

I just ordered Ushers Passing,hope it's good.

Looking forward to the 5. Bought Speaks the Nightbird, I must say I like it a lot better than I expected to from the synopsis. Neither historical fiction or novel series being my cup of tea, I hated to read that he was abandoning "straight" horror. But this stuff is great, Matthew is an awesome character. Gonna get the rest of the series.

Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast