This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert R McCammon

Default Re: Robert R McCammon

Robert McCammon's third novel, The Night Boat, is now available in ebook form from Subterranean Press!

Read more about The Night Boat and order the ebook here

Hunter

A new Robert McCammon vampire novella, I Travel by Night, has been announced by Subterranean Press and is now available for pre-ordering. Click here to pre-order and read an excerpt.

Hunter

Thanks for the info, Hunter! I just ordered my copy. Funny, I didn't receive an email from Sub Press announcing this book. Good thing you posted this announcement!

They already sent mail out yesterday. I expect their next mailing will be an all-McCammon mailing.

Hunter

Oh, and the limited edition of The Night Boat has also been announced on the Subterranean site.

The Night Boat @ Subterranean Press

Hunter

Cyber Monday: 9 McCammon ebooks for 80% off! For details, visit the McCammon site.

Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    Oh, and the limited edition of The Night Boat has also been announced on the Subterranean site.

The Night Boat @ Subterranean Press

Hunter
    Just received my copy of Bethany's Sin today and now I have to order The Night Boat! Sub Press is giving me matching numbers, what a bonus!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bear View Post
    Anyone else familiar with McCammon? fans of IT could do a lot worse than his novel Boy's Life, which I read last summer. For a great evocation of childhood in small town America (plus thriller/horror), I've not read better since I read IT back in 1989.

Here's a synopsis (contains spoilers):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy's_Life_(novel)

You might have to copy and paste to go directly to the link, otherwise you will probably get the Wiki disambiguation.
    I would like to read some of his work, but the book store that generally use only has one of his titles; Swan Song. I want to read!

And fellow Mainer and artist for a number of Steve's works, Glenn Chadbourne, is this year's HWA Artist Guest of Honor. Way to go, Glenn, a much-deserved recognition for your fantastic work!

Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast