Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Robert R McCammon - Page 57

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast

Thread: Robert R McCammon

Default Re: Robert R McCammon

MadamMack wasn't there. Well, she may be, but the text and photo above (as well as the other two recent photos) were copied from my posts on the Robert McCammon Facebook page. I took the photo of Rick and Joe, and in last week's photo, that's me with Rick. And no, though he has long hair and a mustache and resembles him, I'm 99% sure the guy on the left isn't Edward Bryant. Is face is rounder than Ed's, and Ed's hair was parted on the right, not in the middle. Ed's on the right in this photo.

And if you want to see a young kingricefan with Rick:

Hunter

Oh no I wasn't there and please forgive me for jacking your shots. I just love them and I do snatch them from your FB feed. I hope you don't mind. If so, I'll stop.

Let me know . . .

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    MadamMack wasn't there. Well, she may be, but the text and photo above (as well as the other two recent photos) were copied from my posts on the Robert McCammon Facebook page. I took the photo of Rick and Joe, and in last week's photo, that's me with Rick. And no, though he has long hair and a mustache and resembles him, I'm 99% sure the guy on the left isn't Edward Bryant. Is face is rounder than Ed's, and Ed's hair was parted on the right, not in the middle. Ed's on the right in this photo.

Hunter

I love this one!

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post

Hunter

I'm thoroughly enoying the Queen Of Bedlam. I can tell the series is shaping up like an American Sherlock Holmes. Great series so far.

And MadamMack will soon be reading Stinger.....when she is ready and I will read it along with her because that is sooooo cool to do. This was written long before UTD but is very much the same sort of thingie. Let me know when you are ready Meduckie.....I love reading stuff with fresh eyes.

I will Staro. It's been so much fun interacting with you and other fans. I could still kick myself for letting this wonderful writer slip past me!

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    And MadamMack will soon be reading Stinger.....when she is ready and I will read it along with her because that is sooooo cool to do. This was written long before UTD but is very much the same sort of thingie. Let me know when you are ready Meduckie.....I love reading stuff with fresh eyes.

Ahh, back in the day when I still had most of my hair (and was about 40 pounds lighter-OMG, look at that adam's apple!!)!! Thanks for putting those pics up on here, Hunter! I don't know what Rick and I were talking about, I'm sure I was just babbling on about some inane thing, and Rick is doing his best to seem interested. I have a shot of Rick signing my books and I'm leaning over the table and it looks like we're comparing nose sizes!

Hey forgive my typo on the original jacked photo post KingRiceFan, sometimes I just copy and paste without paying enough attention. I've never met, Rick . . .but I hope to one day.

Kingricefan....you are easy on the eyes now..sweetie.

And when Madam reads the next book I will stock up on chips and co-cola just like as if we are having a jammy party.

Quote Originally Posted by MadamMack View Post
    Oh no I wasn't there and please forgive me for jacking your shots. I just love them and I do snatch them from your FB feed. I hope you don't mind. If so, I'll stop.

Let me know . . .
    No, I don't mind at all.

If you haven't Liked the McCammon FB page, you can find it here: http://www.facebook.com/author.robert.mccammon

Hunter

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast