Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Robert R McCammon - Page 57

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 576

Thread: Robert R McCammon

  1. #561
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    97

    Default Re: Robert R McCammon

    MadamMack wasn't there. Well, she may be, but the text and photo above (as well as the other two recent photos) were copied from my posts on the Robert McCammon Facebook page. I took the photo of Rick and Joe, and in last week's photo, that's me with Rick. And no, though he has long hair and a mustache and resembles him, I'm 99% sure the guy on the left isn't Edward Bryant. Is face is rounder than Ed's, and Ed's hair was parted on the right, not in the middle. Ed's on the right in this photo.



    And if you want to see a young kingricefan with Rick:



    Hunter

  2. #562
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Parked.
    Posts
    6,093

    Default Re: Robert R McCammon

    Oh no I wasn't there and please forgive me for jacking your shots. I just love them and I do snatch them from your FB feed. I hope you don't mind. If so, I'll stop.

    Let me know . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    MadamMack wasn't there. Well, she may be, but the text and photo above (as well as the other two recent photos) were copied from my posts on the Robert McCammon Facebook page. I took the photo of Rick and Joe, and in last week's photo, that's me with Rick. And no, though he has long hair and a mustache and resembles him, I'm 99% sure the guy on the left isn't Edward Bryant. Is face is rounder than Ed's, and Ed's hair was parted on the right, not in the middle. Ed's on the right in this photo.



    And if you want to see a young kingricefan with Rick:



    Hunter

  3. #563
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Parked.
    Posts
    6,093

    Default Re: Robert R McCammon

    I love this one!


    Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    And if you want to see a young kingricefan with Rick:



    Hunter

  4. #564
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Middle TN
    Posts
    1,373

    Default Re: Robert R McCammon

    I'm thoroughly enoying the Queen Of Bedlam. I can tell the series is shaping up like an American Sherlock Holmes. Great series so far.

  5. #565
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Alberta,Canada
    Posts
    3,895

    Default Re: Robert R McCammon

    And MadamMack will soon be reading Stinger.....when she is ready and I will read it along with her because that is sooooo cool to do. This was written long before UTD but is very much the same sort of thingie. Let me know when you are ready Meduckie.....I love reading stuff with fresh eyes.

  6. #566
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Parked.
    Posts
    6,093

    Default Re: Robert R McCammon

    I will Staro. It's been so much fun interacting with you and other fans. I could still kick myself for letting this wonderful writer slip past me!

    Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    And MadamMack will soon be reading Stinger.....when she is ready and I will read it along with her because that is sooooo cool to do. This was written long before UTD but is very much the same sort of thingie. Let me know when you are ready Meduckie.....I love reading stuff with fresh eyes.

  7. #567
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    4,351

    Default Re: Robert R McCammon

    Ahh, back in the day when I still had most of my hair (and was about 40 pounds lighter-OMG, look at that adam's apple!!)!! Thanks for putting those pics up on here, Hunter! I don't know what Rick and I were talking about, I'm sure I was just babbling on about some inane thing, and Rick is doing his best to seem interested. I have a shot of Rick signing my books and I'm leaning over the table and it looks like we're comparing nose sizes!

  8. #568
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Parked.
    Posts
    6,093

    Default Re: Robert R McCammon

    Hey forgive my typo on the original jacked photo post KingRiceFan, sometimes I just copy and paste without paying enough attention. I've never met, Rick . . .but I hope to one day.

  9. #569
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Alberta,Canada
    Posts
    3,895

    Default Re: Robert R McCammon

    Kingricefan....you are easy on the eyes now..sweetie.

    And when Madam reads the next book I will stock up on chips and co-cola just like as if we are having a jammy party.

  10. #570
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    97

    Default Re: Robert R McCammon

    Quote Originally Posted by MadamMack View Post
    Oh no I wasn't there and please forgive me for jacking your shots. I just love them and I do snatch them from your FB feed. I hope you don't mind. If so, I'll stop.

    Let me know . . .
    No, I don't mind at all.

    If you haven't Liked the McCammon FB page, you can find it here: http://www.facebook.com/author.robert.mccammon

    Hunter

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •