Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Dolans Cadilac the movie - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dolans Cadilac the movie

Default Re: Dolans Cadilac the movie

I will pay for it if I could get a copy of Dollan's caddilac, It sounds like a goood movie, I love Stephen King's movies and books, 1 of my favorite movies is Pet cemitary and The Mist.

Quote Originally Posted by creator View Post
    It reminded me of King's Road work and the movie Telephone booth because of the tiny space and psychological moments at the end.
    Yes, I must have watched a not fully done version of the movie.
    In any case, final release of Dollan's Cadillac would really be worth seeing.
    does anyone have a copy of this dolan's cadillac movie send me a copy, I would be happy to pay for it.

Hi, haven't been to the boards in a while. I like C. Slater, so I'm sure it wil be a good movie. Will it be released in US for the big screen or will it be direct to video?

This looks horrible. they changed too much and that trailer just showed the whole story. Dont feel like I need to see it ..Id rather not see it anyway. better luck next time ..

STick with Frank Darabont for future movie projects PLEASE

I just finished this story last night. I found the story to be excellent. I felt such sympathy for the main character from losing his wife to his back and his blisters. I won't watch the trailer since it tells the whole story. I'll wait for the actual release and see if the movie lives up to the story.

This was one of my favorite short stories from king, and I hope the movie is on par.

Quote Originally Posted by petcemitaryfan View Post
    does anyone have a copy of this dolan's cadillac movie send me a copy, I would be happy to pay for it.
    Hi there, I haven't been logged in since... dawn of time it almost feels like so I haven't seen your posts. I guess you already got it now, in my opinion a very good movie. Not bad at all.

The movie was great, not the best adaptation ever, but pretty well done still. I especially liked the part where Dolan's SUV goes into the hole, pretty cool, it's like it's there one moment, gone the next. But, still, very well done.

My Blu Ray of it turned up yesterday. I haven't watched it yet. Looking forward to it so would rather do it on a Fri or Sat night with a couple of drinks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast