This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dolans Cadilac the movie

Default Re: Dolans Cadilac the movie

I don't know if anyone else has said this or not. I just noticed today that netflix has Dolan's Cadillac available to stream.

I have to get the movie and watch it. Christian Slater was good in Interview with the Vampire. One of my favorite movies.

I liked the movie - not too much to stuff up (like The Stand and IT)

For the majority of the movie I was thinking it didn't at all live up to the story and that with the exception of Christian Slater the acting was fairly poor. And not just because I'm a Slater fan but because objectively he was actually really good!

BUT, the end of the movie was incredible and a great representation of the story. So good in fact that the main character (Wes Bentley) redeemed himself completely and I forgave the mediocre acting I had watched up until that point. And of course not a surprise to me, Christian Slater really turning it up for the ending scenes as well. The ending completely sold the whole movie and took me right back to the story...Good Stuff!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345