Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The movie...good or bad? - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The movie...good or bad?

Default Re: The movie...good or bad?

this is a scary movie i like it

It bothered me that the ending was changed. Maybe they needed something a little less depressing for the movie crowd.

I enjoyed it. The early ad I remember seeing as a kid was creepy. Just a quick shot (from a dog's eye view) of a person looking toward the camera through some weeds or brush or something and calling out, "Cujo?". But when I saw the ad I did not know anything about the book or what a Cujo was and the ad did nothing to reveal this. Later I found out what the book/movie was about, and it all made sense. I saw the movie later as a teen on VHS. The actress that played the mom was pretty hot as I recall. I think she might have been the mom in Pet Semetary too. I am bad with actress' or actors' names. I think she might have also been in a recent straight-to-DVD film called "Mortuary", which was LAME and the years were not kind to her.

But as far as Cujo the book or movie go: "Nope, nothing wrong here."

BB

Cujo was the very first SK for me. Absolute a gas, and a half. Afterthe book as well.Today saw a big a fluffy St Bernard. He about came through the back seat window at me. Guess the breed has been kinda tainted, eh? Unless he is pscyic about what I've been watching. The poor dear.Guess someone got the flask aroud 'is neck and is a bit testy. An excelente'move and novel, no dought one of de better. yeah yeah yeah.

I liked the movie, but not the ending..

Quote Originally Posted by Not Me View Post
    I enjoyed it. The early ad I remember seeing as a kid was creepy. Just a quick shot (from a dog's eye view) of a person looking toward the camera through some weeds or brush or something and calling out, "Cujo?". But when I saw the ad I did not know anything about the book or what a Cujo was and the ad did nothing to reveal this. Later I found out what the book/movie was about, and it all made sense. I saw the movie later as a teen on VHS. The actress that played the mom was pretty hot as I recall. I think she might have been the mom in Pet Semetary too. I am bad with actress' or actors' names. I think she might have also been in a recent straight-to-DVD film called "Mortuary", which was LAME and the years were not kind to her.

But as far as Cujo the book or movie go: "Nope, nothing wrong here."

BB
    I felt the Cujo movie so much that I got myself a st. bernard and named him Cujo. Great film fab book!!!!!!!!!

Yes indeed, the ending is different and that was an unpleasant surprise. Also, it would be good if the actress who played Tad's mom would act more and shriek less. (jmho) I can't remember her name at the moment- something Stone I think. Not Sharon Stone but something like that. The movie itself is sort of fun, I saw it at the drive-in about 25 years ago, it's a GREAT drive-in movie!

I saw the movie when I was young, but remembered that I didn't find it to be scarry, but just a good movie in general.

cujo is the reason alot of people are afraid of dogs.
    The book is way better than the movie though, lol.

I think as i remember the movie was ok.watched it a long time ago. Reading the book reminded me of one of Dean Koontz books (Dragon Tears?), with a nice little doggy that saved the day. I kept thinking if Cujo had met that dog and talked to him he would have found a way to explain Cujo's feelings to everyone else.
    Most books are better than the movies anyway.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast