This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone seen this?

Default Re: Has anyone seen this?

Nope sorry

!

I watched it a while back on Chiller channel. It was not near as good as Maximum Overdrive. But that happens to be a favorite of mine anyway. Can not figure out while they don't put it on DVD or ever show it on tv.

I wish I had the money, I would start a movie channel strictly devoted to late 70s and 80s movies. Like MO, Night of the Comet, and so many others that never get shown on tv.

They're both so cheesy they could trigger an attack in someone who's lactose intolerant-but are a ton of fun if you're looking for campy entertainment-coz celluloid genius they ain't...

sometimes the stories are alot more detailed then the movies. I like parts of each movie I guess. My son loves Maxium Overdrive and hates Trucks. so I guess it is all a personal choice.

I've heard of Trucks but never bothered actually watching it. The thought that it was made for television makes me not want to watch it...but I probably will, inevitably. Maximum Overdrive was good, though.

i have never heard of Trucks...will someone please tell me what its about?

I have seen both Maxium overdrive and Trucks. But were good but Maxium Overdrive became my choice of the two. But check them both out and let me know your choice.

I've read the short story, seen both Maximum Overdrive and Trucks. I like 'em. I have to side with M.O. because of the menacing White Western Star, aka the goblin and Happy Toyz (btw, White was part of the brand name, nothing to do with the color). But both WS rigs did their part and terrorized the humans they held captive.

I love Maximum Overdrive, but found Trucks to be a complete waste of time. Both are bad movies, but Maximum Overdrive is a hell of a lot of fun, whereas Trucks is just boring. Not an AC/DC song in sight...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12