Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Finally saw this. - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finally saw this.

Default Re: Finally saw this.

Have been to Bisbee (after the filming of Desperation) and it was very interesting to see what the real location looked like and how it compared to what we saw on the screen. Didn't do the mine tour when I was there as I wasn't dressed for it but may go back another time as I'm planning to do my snowbird thing in AZ once I retire so will have plenty of opportunities then.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Have been to Bisbee (after the filming of Desperation) and it was very interesting to see what the real location looked like and how it compared to what we saw on the screen. Didn't do the mine tour when I was there as I wasn't dressed for it but may go back another time as I'm planning to do my snowbird thing in AZ once I retire so will have plenty of opportunities then.
    You weren't dressed for the mine tour. They make you bring your own headlights?

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    You weren't dressed for the mine tour. They make you bring your own headlights?
    No, was dressed in heels and skirt/top because we were meeting friends in Sierra Vista for dinner later. Didn't think the heels or skirt would make for safe or comfortable conditions for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    No, was dressed in heels and skirt/top because we were meeting friends in Sierra Vista for dinner later. Didn't think the heels or skirt would make for safe or comfortable conditions for me.
    Oic. I agree, I'd never do a mine tour in heels.

Watched this last night for the first time. I thought it was solid. Ron Perlman was perfect for the role of Collie. It also seemed like they changed a few things late in the movie to simplify the story and move it along toward its climax, but that's understandable with movies vs. books. I wish they would make a movie version of The Regulators. I think that would be very entertaining.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123