Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Ghost Brothers CD - Page 5

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ghost Brothers CD

Default Re: Ghost Brothers CD

Excellent music. Been listening to it for a week solid, and I'm not tired of it yet!

Patiently awaiting delivery from Cemetery Dance. Was gifted to me by my daughter. Woo Hoo.

I am listening to the Ghost Brothers CD right now and I have to say I am just as in love with it this minute as I was the night I saw it in Atlanta and listened to the songs live. I wasn't originally sold on some of the singers they had brought in to sing some of the songs, but I have to admit, they have all won me over.

I also love the spoken parts between songs. I can't imagine listening to the soundtrack without those parts.

THere is a real sensual, hot and sweaty sexuality to these songs. I think they're Mellancamp's best work ever and T Bone's magic touch probably didn't hurt any.
    Last edited by Dana Jean; September 28th, 2013 at 10:20 PM.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    I am listening to the Ghost Brothers CD right now and I have to say I am just as in love with it this minute as I was the night I saw it in Atlanta and listened to the songs live. I wasn't originally sold on some of the singers they had brought in to sing some of the songs, but I have to admit, they have all won me over.

I also love the spoken parts between songs. I can't imagine listening to the soundtrack without those parts.

THere is a real sensual, hot and sweaty sexuality to these songs. I think they're Mellancamp's best work ever and T Bone's magic touch probably didn't hurt any.
    WTH? Did Dana-keep-your-hands-off-me Jean just say that these songs have a "real sensual, hot and sweaty sexuality"... and that she is "in love with it"?

Oh, you have changed... missy, changed I say!

~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

The two teenage sisters who sing with Mellencamp on the last song are phenomenal. They are releasing their own albums now -- they have such great voices and they complement each other.

Hey, hey, hey. Let's not get carried away here. I'd STILL rather watch Columbo.

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    WTH? Did Dana-keep-your-hands-off-me Jean just say that these songs have a "real sensual, hot and sweaty sexuality"... and that she is "in love with it"?

Oh, you have changed... missy, changed I say!

"You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

When I first heard Elvis Costello as The Shape, I just didn't like him. I liked the guy who played him on stage and I wanted him doing that part on the CD.

Elvis is so bad azz, I can hardly hear the stage guy's voice now. I hear Elvis loud and clear and he's terrific.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345