Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Hijack this thread! - Page 15

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Hijack this thread!

Default Re: Hijack this thread!

Okay! I'm feeling really good today. Take a few minutes off..yeah, right now. I respectfully and joyfully ask all SKMB people to get up and dance with me.

BTW let me know if you actually did get up and dance, please! I'm twisting and shouting! (Uh oh! Men in white coats and butterfly nets coming. See ya later!)

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    No, not really big brother (though more than likely him too come to think it), more like that special creepy uncle no one likes to talk about since he became a hermit.
    Is that the same special creepy uncle that no one turns their back on, particularly his pet goat?

You rock, Sigmund! I couldn't bring myself to dance at my desk here at work, but just for the hell of it I danced in the bathroom where no one could see me!

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Charms7 View Post
    Is that the same special creepy uncle that no one turns their back on, particularly his pet goat?
    Yup, the one with the goat stump right smack in the front yard, that be the very one!

Dance like no one is watching..(I hope that everyone that is watching is visually challenged).

Anyone else feel the need to knock on wood to post in the "you're awesome" thread?

To everyone who posted today:
    Think about this long and hard. Did you possibly post something to someone specifically that YOU may have thought was funny but wasn't? I saw a post and another reply post that I thought was wayyyy out of line. And this post was to someone I think we all love and respect.
    Before you post something that you think might be funny...do a rethink. When in doubt, leave it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha_ View Post
    Anyone else feel the need to knock on wood to post in the "you're awesome" thread?
    I know. Knock wood, blush, say' Aww shucks"

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
    To everyone who posted today:
    Think about this long and hard. Did you possibly post something to someone specifically that YOU may have thought was funny but wasn't? I saw a post and another reply post that I thought was wayyyy out of line. And this post was to someone I think we all love and respect.
    Before you post something that you think might be funny...do a rethink. When in doubt, leave it out.
    If it was me, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. It just reminded me of a line from the Golden Girls, which was a family show. Again, I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Srbo: I've heard the most colorful phrase of "flip a b!tch" before, but my husband prefers to say that he's going to "Fling a lugey."

"Fushing Feef" seems to be a classic King-ism, used not only in The Talisman but also in several other of his books, and I do believe it means "Fracking thief". Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

And finally.... 90's music is DA BOMB! That is all.

Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast