Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Hijack this thread! - Page 16

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Hijack this thread!

Default Re: Hijack this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Charms7 View Post
    If it was me, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. It just reminded me of a line from the Golden Girls, which was a family show. Again, I didn't mean to offend anyone.
    I think we can safely ass~u~me that you my dear friend do not have the capacity to upset or offend anyone here.

Yet I also think as "members" we should not feel we can sit in judgement on others who post. Fair enough we all should think about what we post and so long as we are fine with it ourselves then go ahead I say. Ms Mod is the moderator here for a reason. Cos she gets paid the big bucks--I hope--and if she allows the posts, then no other member should dictate what is acceptable or not. I can certainly assure you all that if I post something, I 100% mean what I have to say...never any doubt. Good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Charms7 View Post
    If it was me, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. It just reminded me of a line from the Golden Girls, which was a family show. Again, I didn't mean to offend anyone.
    I would sooner expect a negative post from Mother Theresa than I would you Ms. Charms7. You are and have always been a delight.

We have made up some terms/phrases just to be wisenheimers:
    "Fart smeller" - Smart Feller. As in, " You are a fart smeller (smart feller)"
    "Smucking Fart"- *ucking Smart (Used as the above example)

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
    Instead of "F*** 'em if they can't take a joke," we say "Joke 'em if they can't take a f***," or simply "Joke 'em."

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
    I used to work with someone who always called chicken 'chucking ficking'!

Quote Originally Posted by ally88 View Post
    I think we can safely ass~u~me that you my dear friend do not have the capacity to upset or offend anyone here.

Yet I also think as "members" we should not feel we can sit in judgement on others who post. Fair enough we all should think about what we post and so long as we are fine with it ourselves then go ahead I say. Ms Mod is the moderator here for a reason. Cos she gets paid the big bucks--I hope--and if she allows the posts, then no other member should dictate what is acceptable or not. I can certainly assure you all that if I post something, I 100% mean what I have to say...never any doubt. Good enough for me.
    Agreed 100%.
    Thankee big big.

High?

Jack?

I have been feeling really happy lately and I get goofy sometimes.(Sometimes?) If you feel like pranking someone, here's what I do. When someone calls my land line, instead of picking up the phone and saying "Hello", I pick up and say, "Can I talk to Frank?" The person who called ME get's confused and will start saying, "There's no Frank here", 'Wait a minute, I called YOU." (Check your caller ID and make sure you don't goof your Mom or Dad.)

Woot woot woot!

I'm PREGNANT! About 8 weeks and 2 days pregnant, according to my doctor. Wheeeeeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by StoryTellerRose View Post
    Woot woot woot!

I'm PREGNANT! About 8 weeks and 2 days pregnant, according to my doctor. Wheeeeeeeee!

Well in that case, super duper Congratulations to you are in order..... So without further adieu, Congratulations!!!!

Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast