This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Hijack this thread!

Where the Summer storms never hit hard enough.

Default Re: Hijack this thread!

It's a hobby. Sometimes I get tired of making sweetmagichoneydripping love to beautiful women (who are almost always natural females) and eviscerating aardvarks. So I threadjack.

I dig it.

I dig it because I own a shovel. It's a good one. Just got it. A real pine shaft, nicely lacquered with a good heft and grip. Some Chinese woman put a lot of care into this handle. I want to make her proud. When she retires to her rice and fish, I hope that she dreams what this shovel will do. The spade is sharp and thick, and that dang thing is attached by THREE bolts. You don't easily find that. Three. And they were all tight right off the rack. I had a coupon.

I got 10% off "ANY ONE ITEM."

So I upgraded on the shovel. Now it's time to make some work.

Dare you let me dig you? Dare not, lest ye be dug.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaRose View Post

Hey! How'd I get pulled into this? All I'm gonna say is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OlCnPKr4Q8

Oh wow. I am the worst offender when it comes to taking something off-topic. I am the original If-You-Give-A-Mouse-A-Cookie girl. Sorry if I do this to any of you. I'm really bad about it sometimes. I honestly mean no harm.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by arista View Post
    What is the fun in a thread where you are supposed to hijack..Is there terrorism involved?
    Ah, don`t even go there.
    When I was searching for an image to post into this thread, I saw a few very innapropriate ones with a plane...
    Didn`t want to stirr anything up, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan James View Post
    It's a hobby. Sometimes I get tired of making sweetmagichoneydripping love to beautiful women (who are almost always natural females) and eviscerating aardvarks. So I threadjack.

I dig it.

Dare you let me dig you? Dare not, lest ye be dug.
    Never dare a fool I say! It's just foolish.

HTML Code:
    CD just finished their shipping  for US customers and started shipping international orders, so we will  be waiting for a few more days.
    Now, had you had a Kindle you would have downloaded and read it already.....

Quote Originally Posted by arista View Post
    What is the fun in a thread where you are supposed to hijack..Is there terrorism involved?
    Depends who posts. And what.

Traditional Armenian folk music as well as Armenian church music is not based on the European tonal system but on a system of tetrachords. The last note of one tetrachord also serves as the first note of the next tetrachord - making the scale on which a lot of Armenian folk music is more or less based a theoretically endless scale.

Where the Summer storms never hit hard enough.

It appears that we now have a Mobius/Moebius doohicky. Threadjacking an anti-threadjacking thread. Interesting.

Please keep me informed as to the progress. My email is satan@hell.dwn

Quote Originally Posted by frisbee View Post
    HTML Code:
    CD just finished their shipping  for US customers and started shipping international orders, so we will  be waiting for a few more days.
    Now, had you had a Kindle you would have downloaded and read it already.....
    Yup, I know.
    But I always prefer the real deal.

Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast