This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Hijack this thread!

Default Re: Hijack this thread!

I think that all good, right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not, and I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan James View Post
    Penis.
    Pinkpanties!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan James View Post
    Penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by ally88 View Post
    Pinkpanties!
    *Cough*
    `S gettin hot in here.
    Who turned off the air-conditioner?

[insert scene of Ms. Mod quietly sobbing over her keyboard, asking herself where it all went wrong]

More like--here we go again. But to keep on track with the thread topic, I have just sent Jordan instructions for opening a new Forum for Hot Topics complete with rules and suggestions for debate so that hopefully we will be able to discuss more of the hot button issues in a respectful manner and they will be in their own forum rather than mingled in with the Chattery Teeth topics. That way anyone who wants to avoid the debates will know to avoid that forum. I like fluff as much as the next person, but don't mind having more controversial topics as long as everyone can....repeat after me....agree to disagree and debate with respect not personal attacks.

I imagined Miss Mod on the 'drop the topic! ' poster with only the finger, without the gun, same results! Lol

I used to have a thread on an old board called 'just between you and miss mod' about how she knows so much more about us all than we do about each other by prob mostly what gets the finger, lol.

but I feel like hijacking this thread I really do! oh Im going to but I have to behave, its hard! Im just kidding no its not.

but, behave people or you going to get it, Im not kidding, this is the real thing, why I have it you wonder, well wonder , and wonder how I got it, but know that I have it, and dont ever forget it.

So long as people agree with me, Ms. Mod, I have no problem with that....

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaRose View Post
    I imagined Miss Mod on the 'drop the topic! ' poster with only the finger, without the gun, same results! Lol

I used to have a thread on an old board called 'just between you and miss mod' about how she knows so much more about us all than we do about each other by prob mostly what gets the finger, lol.

but I feel like hijacking this thread I really do! oh Im going to but I have to behave, its hard! Im just kidding no its not.

but, behave people or you going to get it, Im not kidding, this is the real thing, why I have it you wonder, well wonder , and wonder how I got it, but know that I have it, and dont ever forget it.

You need to focus on American Idol.
    Your expertise last week was wrong.

I'd forgotten about that one, Amanda.
    In this case, hijacking the thread is doing exactly what you should do, so go ahead and hijack without fear of the delete finger.

Wow is that really a genuine picture of Ms Mods twitchy delete finger??
    It looks over~worked!

Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast