This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Hijack this thread!

Default Re: Hijack this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    I have an unwelcome abdominal appendage.
    Ayuh, that definitely beats my fat face...and has piqued the AllyCat's curiosity! Anyhoo Bob, since my face is fat my jawline is almost non~existent now also. Cat, I have BIG eyes, not quite frogs eye's though. Spidey, I'm starting to get lines too and am seriously considering botox...once I've fixed the fat face!!

My eyes have developed that lovely bulge from my nonexistent thyroid function. I notice it, and the doctors notice it, but my husband tells me it isn't that bad. But it bothers me, because I used to think my eyes were my best feature!

Have never wrote anything in this thread but now since everyone like to do this, maybe I should give a try. Okay first I have spots
    in my face that I can't get ride of. Now I try a new technique again and I hope that will help. I might be allergic to animals but I deny that
    because I love my doggies and my horse. Then I don't see well so have to use glasses. And I'm not 20 anymore so a shirt that I bought
    5 years ago don't fit anymore I look to fat in it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo87 View Post
    And I'm not 20 anymore so a shirt that I bought
    Ooh Johanna; wait until the day you can say you're not 30 anymore! I'll be 32 in a couple of weeks...but inside I'm still Tinkerbell. Does anybody wanna be my Peter Pan?

I have a blister from the high heels I wore last night. Ouch...but my feet looked gooooood!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo87 View Post
    Have never wrote anything in this thread but now since everyone like to do this, maybe I should give a try. Okay first I have spots in my face that I can't get ride of. Now I try a new technique again and I hope that will help. I might be allergic to animals but I deny that
    because I love my doggies and my horse. Then I don't see well so have to use glasses. And I'm not 20 anymore so a shirt that I bought
    ...I have spots in my face...

How's that going? Better, worse? Why do you think you have them? Have you had them before? Have you seen a doctor about that?

...a shirt that I bought 5 years ago don't fit anymore I look to fat in it now...

No comment.

Jolly good show yer Highness...

I was going to post this in the "Happy" thread but I decided to stick it in here. It makes me happy today as much as it makes me want to hijack a thread.... I'm torn.
    I jacked this from my nephew's facebook page, so "Hijack" won. (Sometimes I think I think too much!)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    Jolly good show yer Highness...

That was actually quite enchanting. Looks like he was having fun. I thought it was a spoof at first but it's bonnie Prince Charlie reading the weather. You don't see a thing like that every day. Thanks Ally.

Couldn't figure out where to place this one...Hijack this thread...I'm pissed off today...Random thoughts. After a very sophisticated version of eenie-meenie-minie-mo, I decided to put this here.

Found these at WalMart yesterday. I want to know why I didn't come up with these first! I went straight home, loaded up some popsicle trays with bread-n-butter pickle juice and plan to have a nice pickle-sicle this afternoon.

Attachment 15604

Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast