Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Hijack this thread! - Page 56

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 56 of 82 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Hijack this thread!

Default Re: Hijack this thread!

Eww, Marjorie! Those don't look appealing to me, but I wonder if Dustin's Tanya would like them? He said she was craving pickles during the pregnancy!

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    Eww, Marjorie! Those don't look appealing to me, but I wonder if Dustin's Tanya would like them? He said she was craving pickles during the pregnancy!
    I drank pickle juice, olive juice, and tomato juice like crazy when I was pregnant!! (Not very healthy I know) But, the idea of frozen pickle juice somehow holds no appeal whatsoever. I'm odd so maybe I would like it?? Marjorie, let me know what you think of it!!

Hi!

When I was younger, I would put BUTTER sticks in the freezer and lick and bite into them like you would a pop-sickle! They were delicious!
    (BTW- butter sickles would have been sooooo much better if I would put them inside a nice, warm flour tortilla.)

I'm gonna die of a heart attack and they will find me with a flour tortilla taco with bacon, sausage, or butter, in my hand dribbling from my lips. Ha!

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by marjoriefrum View Post
    Couldn't figure out where to place this one...Hijack this thread...I'm pissed off today...Random thoughts. After a very sophisticated version of eenie-meenie-minie-mo, I decided to put this here.

Found these at WalMart yesterday. I want to know why I didn't come up with these first! I went straight home, loaded up some popsicle trays with bread-n-butter pickle juice and plan to have a nice pickle-sicle this afternoon.

OMG that sounds freaking weird! I want one! When I looked at that picture my mouth started watering LOL! I am going to make some too. I'm going to do the dill though.
    I drink pickle juice sometimes, so why not the occasional pickle-cicle. Life is good.

How did your bread 'n butters turn out marjorie?

...and people say I'm nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    ...and people say I'm nuts!

Nope!

Talk to me when you are trying to diagnose yourself with the DSM and find you 'qualify' in several categories!

(I shall then welcome you to my world.)

Peace.

When the ratio of positive interactions to negative interactions is 2.9 or higher, the "Losada Line" has been crossed. Those above the Losada Line flourish, those below it languish. So make sure for every negative interaction, you offset it with 3 positive ones!

Predictive text is as treacherous as spell check.

Angry Bird people will totally understand this.

I haven't heard of the Losada line before, but I googled it, and it looks interesting, and consistent with my experiences. The latest stuff I've been reading is by Lecioni, the organizational health guy that 5 Dysfunctions.

Page 56 of 82 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast