This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Hijack this thread!

Default Re: Hijack this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Am sure there must be grant money available for such a study. How did the announcers keep their cool while listening to the lady?
    I don't know how they did it. I could hear muffled snickering, but I would have been laughing out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I was thinking the same thing--they showed a lot of restraint with that one! That's on a par with the gal who was trying to argue with her husband about how far/long it would take to go 60 MPH.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Insert head smack here. As if this study wasn't enough, that may be further proof that the human race is getting dumber.
    *SNRT!*
    Well I'ma doin' my part!

What's he talkin' about dude?
    Dunno man, somethin' 'bout parts.
    Ah man, like I'm waayyy too toasted for robbin' no parts, and gee whiz it's brrrr cold outside.
    I can dig it, hey I'm thinkin' we really should start keepin' our yappy pie holes shut 'bout our particular expertise's, you know, just play dumb.
    Whattya mean play dumb?
    Ya got me on that one, yep, dumber it is, and I mean besides, we already don't know too much...um, somethin' like that.
    Frosty bro.

I want to know why the woman isn't talking to the deer, since they're the root of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
    More proof that ya can't fix stupid.......

Oh my, all I can do is shake my head. This is so bad, you'd almost think this lady was pulling a prank!

"Insert head smack here. As if this study wasn't enough, that may be further proof that the human race is getting dumber"

I think women's hips are getting smaller overall. I know - kind of off topic, but I see so many Caesarean sections and it just seems like the women having those operations then give birth to more girls with small hips. Just a pet theory of mine. I guess eventually we won't have that expression "She has child bearing hips" anymore haha I watched a Beach Boys video from the 60s and it seemed like most of those girls had little waists and larger hips, like the old hourglass figure type of thing. But, anyway, yeah I agree - it does seem like overall people are getting stupider or at least acting dumber

I was thinking the same thing--they showed a lot of restraint with that one! That's on a par with the gal who was trying to argue with her husband about how far/long it would take to go 60 MPH.
    ...believe me, I've been on the "inside" for many an interview with the "mentally inactive"...it require facial muscles of iron to keep from laughing uproariously...but once the "guest" left, oh my-the hilarity that ensued!...legendary...

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...believe me, I've been on the "inside" for many an interview with the "mentally inactive"...it require facial muscles of iron to keep from laughing uproariously...but once the "guest" left, oh my-the hilarity that ensued!...legendary...
    Yes, but there's a difference between the irrational and the irrationally stupid.

The deer should at least be able to look both ways before crossing. What about the moose crossings? Surely that's more dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by nate_watkins View Post
    The deer should at least be able to look both ways before crossing. What about the moose crossings? Surely that's more dangerous.
    You ever tried reasoning with a moose?! Negotiations are horrible. How we ever managed to get them to agree to that one sign I'll never understand.

Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast