Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Hijack this thread! - Page 70

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Hijack this thread!

Default Re: Hijack this thread!

I found this amusing.....

Quote Originally Posted by champ1966 View Post
    Yer getting Miniskirt and Hotpants mixed up in your old age
    I wanna get miniskirts and hotpants mixed up in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
    I found this amusing.....

Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    I wanna get miniskirts and hotpants mixed up in my face.
    Interesting. You certainly wouldn't be finding many gals--or Champ even!--over here in miniskirts and hotpants at the moment. Well, not unless they want frostbite

in some very delicate places.
    Tomorrow I am going to bundle up warm and go out to play in the snow. Genuinely. I want to enjoy it and feel like a kid again. Who's with me??

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Somebody must notta even wanted to put the lotion back in the basket...oh right, .
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2528183.html

Who is this Joaquin Dead everybody keeps talking about? OIC...it's The Walking Dead. Kinda like The Walking Phoenix.

So I took my car to Jiffy Lube the other day for an oil change (actually it was about a month and a half ago). I was sitting in the waiting room reading a book on my phone... never thought I'd ever be able to say such a thing.
    I was nursing a horrid toothache and missing eating solid food, but making an effort to carry on, as I do. I hadn't eaten anything chewable in days and I was moody about this.
    None the less long suffering I made myself comfortable reading and enjoying gratis black coffee, when a cute and pert young fella comes in. After about 5 minutes he starts making with the small talk. Being a friendly-ish person, I put my phone-book down and engaged in conversation with him.
    The last thing to enter my mind was that he was trying to "chat me up” until it did. I found it amusing, and flattering, but an endearing act of futility on his part.
    Not only do I have dust bunnies under my bed older than him but I was not feeling particularly well.
    In the end he asked me what I was doing when my car was done. I told him I was going home and having supper. He asked me what I was having and I said “Applesauce!”. He looked at me kinda dumbstruck and said nothing for about a full 30 seconds and then he said.... “Urrr um, I like applesauce". LMAO, right? I did.
    Also the irony of pick-up artists at the Jiffy Lube was not lost on me.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

You da boss , Applesauce...hey I never thought I'd have any excuse to ever say that on here
    Holy smokes, it might coulda pushed 'im plumb over the edge of the crib, you know, if ya woulda mentioned some lovely strained carrots I'm maybe thinkin', or oh my word, whirled peas...well, it is an aphropeasiac ya know.

Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast