This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Hijack this thread!

Default Re: Hijack this thread!

Get a suit and some pillows and go as Meatloaf.

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    Get a suit and some pillows and go as Meatloaf.
    Ooh, methinks I could do Meatloaf easily...and without needing pillows either!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    I thanked that statement but I couldn't disagree with you more! You are a lovely girl who would need many pillows to look like Meatloaf. Then you would have to be dragged down about a thousand miles of rough road.
    Stick with the French Maid doll face. Way less trouble.
    Have a great time btw!

I saw your picture and you DO NOT look like Meatloaf. You look like a very pretty English girl.

I Will Survive by Alien

or not.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    H GEE WHIZ!
    Don't you ever sell yourself anywhere near a wee smidgen close to that short ever again young lady, Do You Hear Me?!?!
    Holy smokes I suspect even I could do Meatloaf these days, I mean have you seen & heard him lately?...I might would like very much a pillow however, and someone just kind, and big enough, to smother me.

The Art of Persuasion.

follow link.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/...ion-techniques

How did he do it? How does he still do it? I mean, the manmust have an ass of steel to be able to sit through his own novels. I sit on mybutt perusing stupid stuff on the internet for a couple of hours or so and bythe time I stand up my butt is numb. It is a wonder I havenít gotten a coccyxsore the size of Texas by now. I canít imagine how SK endures hours upon hoursof sitting. Could it be that the writing hypnoses acts like pain killers? Andoh my God, what about his back? I would like to know if he uses a special buttpillow, we desk monkeys could use a good one. Never mind the secret of writingsuccessful novels, all I want to know is how to sit on my ass for insurmountableamount of hours, without turning my butt purple.
    This is me, hijacking a Hijacking Thread in bright purple Comic Sans

How a writer maintains blood flow to his/her coccyx is personal, privileged info, and in sK's case may be trademarked and/or copywrited. As a nurse I have to assume, nevertheless, that he doesn't remain seated long enough to interrupt blood flow, to anything, long enough to risk tissue decay. The human body (this includes sK's) tends to warn it's occupier of potential or present physical destruction or danger via a defense mechanism referred to as "pain" or "discomfort". If/when these symptoms occur they should be consciously acknowledged by the occupier as a warning that blood flow may have entered a stage of impingement. It is at this time you should consider getting off of your ass. Get a drink, go to lunch, forget about writing for the time being, do a chore if you must. Just moving will encourage the return of blood to the impinged area(s).

Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast