Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Boogeyman: Dollar Baby Feature length film - Page 10

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Boogeyman: Dollar Baby Feature length film

Default Re: The Boogeyman: Dollar Baby Feature length film

Sorry to sound thick, what what IS a Dollar Baby movie?? What does that mean? (grapple sometimes with American-isms). Will check thread out properly when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangclaire View Post
    Sorry to sound thick, what what IS a Dollar Baby movie?? What does that mean? (grapple sometimes with American-isms). Will check thread out properly when I get home.
    "A "Dollar Baby" movie is a short not-for-profit film that has been adapted from one of Stephen's short stories."

(More info' under "Dollar Baby Films")
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Thanks for the clarification FlakeNoir I hope that helped MustangClaire.

I'll be on BBC Radio tomorrow to talk about the film, and upcoming projects too. More info below

BBC Radio Interview Update: Listen LIVE tomorrow from 3.10pm (GMT) for the interview with Director Seb Shaw, where he will chat about this film, and also his upcoming projects.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p016rtzz

Follow this link for today's interview with the BBC. Interview starts at the 2:18:38 mark.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p016rv2y

Hi everyone!

Two updates to tell you about. The composer s putting the final touches to the film!! Which means the long wait is almost over

The second one involves my new project. I would be eternally grateful if you all followed the link below and voted for my my music video: Visionary Phoenix/Skyline Highway. It would mean everything to me if you would do this, and tell your friends too. Thank you!! http://2weeks2makeitmids.wordpress.com/voting/

I'm delighted to tell you, that of THIS moment, the composer has completed the sound track! It sounds brilliant! I can't wait for you to hear it

After a VERY LONG TIME I'm bringing you some fantastic news: THE FILM IS 100% COMPLETE!!!!

It's taken a little over three years (for various reasons) and was made with just three crew members (with no previous experience of making a film) over 6 days. Despite all that, it was made with love, for everyone who has supported this project from the very beginning. so I owe you all a huge THANK YOU, as many days, it was just all of you that were the driving force!

The next steps will be to send it to Stephen King. After that, It will be touring round the film festival circuit.

Thanks again, one and all.

Sorry if I sound dumb, but I just received the contract for the Dollar Baby I will be working on and it says that the length of the film cannot go past 45 minutes. Can I ask how you got around this considering it is part of the contract?

Quote Originally Posted by Brendon Meynell View Post
    Sorry if I sound dumb, but I just received the contract for the Dollar Baby I will be working on and it says that the length of the film cannot go past 45 minutes. Can I ask how you got around this considering it is part of the contract?
    At that time, the contract didn't have a restriction on the film length but has since been revised.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910