Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
What Is Every1's Favorite Story From The Nightmares & Dreamscapes DVD

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is Every1's Favorite Story From The Nightmares & Dreamscapes DVD

Default What Is Every1's Favorite Story From The Nightmares & Dreamscapes DVD

Hello All,

I recently bought the DVD of Nightmares & Dreamscapes and thought most of the stories were done really well; some better than others. I would like 2 know which story U liked the best, mine was a tie between Crouch End and U Know They Have A Hell of A Band. I thought both were well written and they didn't disappoint when it came 2 the ending, like The Road Virus heads North Did. I think the reason why I liked both of these stories the best was they were creepy and they were kinda simlar in a way; with the getting lost part. If I had 2 chose between the two it would have 2 be U KNOW THEY HAVE A HELL OF A BAND. Driving a long ; U think U found a great little town that seems perfect; and bam as soon as U know it; U landed in the town from hell. I look forward 2 reading U responses, and THX.-Kris

A Southern State in the US (it's above Florida, yet still swampy in places)

Default Re: What Is Every1's Favorite Story From The Nightmares & Dreamscapes DVD

I love them all for different reasons, but I have to say "Suffer the Little Children" still creeps me out. . . BIG TIME.

A Southern State in the US (it's above Florida, yet still swampy in places)

Default Re: What Is Every1's Favorite Story From The Nightmares & Dreamscapes DVD

Whoops! I thought you were asking from the book . . just saw you meant "DVD". My bad.

Nightflier was my favorit of all stories.

"Band" was my favorite, but was still sorely lacking for what it COULD have been...

Hey Tull,

Hey that's OK on the mix-up, I will still need 2 read some of the stories from the book; and I believe I will read Suffer the Little Children, next. Did U like any of the stories from the DVD, most were done well; some better than others. Like I said the best 1 were Crouch End and Band; but Band was the best; well it was 2 me. Hey Tull did U just move to Georgia, I read were Ur from; do U like it there?

Hey GNLGNT, So U like Band too, I liked it because like Crouch End, it had that creepiness feel 2 it. I also liked The Road Virus Heads North; but the ending was disappointing and it kinda ruined the story, what did U think? I see Ur from Cambridge, OH. is that in the Eastern part. I lived in Ohio 4 most of my life about 34yrs. and moved down here 2 Richmond, KY. 2 finish school. I am from Vandalia, OH.; it is 10miles north of Dayton, in fact the airport was in my back door. Have U ever been there or heard of it? Well hope U all have a great week; and THX again 4 the replies.
    -Kris- aKINGreader4ever

The stories were well made IMO. However, the ones that stand out for me are 'Umneys' and 'The end of this whole mess' - 'the end' because it is so different. 'Umneys' because its like a throwback to a golden era

One hell of a band.

Umney's last case (even with the alterations to the story, it was still one of the best)

But the best has to be Hell of a Band. I would feel right at home in a town like that, music legends everywhere, so what if they are a bit mean and play concerts for what seems like years ....I would probably fit in perfect. plus I would have my own guitar(s) and amp.

But seriously though, that is something that is always in the back of my mind should I get lost. Where will I come out on, The road back to civilization, or to a whole different area than what I was expecting.

Crouch End for sure. Creepy. Coincidentally, that's the story I'm at in "Nightmares and Dreamscapes".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast