Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am ticked off today because... - Page 101

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 101 of 109 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1087

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

LongTallSally Guest

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

(((((Ally)))))

My post is no longer necessary. I'd rather hug Ally.

Wow, 1,000 replies to my original post. Guess I should be ticked off but I'm kind of proud in a cranky sorta way...

So sorry for your loss, Ally! Cancer is such a terrible thing--the same thing has happened to so many people, everyone is touched by cancer in some way. You are in my thoughts--let me know if I can do anything for you, Ally.

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    Wow, 1,000 replies to my original post. Guess I should be ticked off but I'm kind of proud in a cranky sorta way...
    Hee hee

I am a wee bit pissed off but it is really my own fault - I finished my job (7 a.m. to 3 p.m.) almost one hour ago so I figured I would reward myself by going on SKMB. Big mistake - because of where I work (in a PsycHealth facility in the admitting section) people keep banging on the gosh darn Plexiglass window to ask me questions. Like "I am here to see so and so - do you know where they are?" The admitting clerks have gone home for the day. One guy had a wad of 20 dollar bills and said he just needed four quarters. I directed him down the hall to the change machine. I should have made him a deal - one 20 dollar bill for all my change (which added up to about 8 bucks) but of course that would be wrong . Hey must be time to go home finally. It is just so cold out right now I am procrastinating putting on the coat and facing the chilly temps. Hope all are having a pleasant day/evening where ever you are! Love and green lights...

((((Ally)))

Because someone stole my ATM card number and hacked my email yet for some reason I'm having a more difficult time fixing the email situation.

I despise people who steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    ...One guy had a wad of 20 dollar bills and said he just needed four quarters. I directed him down the hall to the change machine. I should have made him a deal - one 20 dollar bill for all my change (which added up to about 8 bucks) but of course that would be wrong ...
    But would it be illegal?

My satellite receiver/dvr is broken! I got up this morning, watched a couple shows I had recorded, and when I went back to regular programming, all I was picking up was some obscure sports channels. No matter what channel I turned it to, it was a sports channel. So I reset the receiver. Then all I had was a black screen, no error messages or anything. Reset it twice more before calling tech support, spent an hour on the phone with them, and nothing. The earliest service call available is FEB 5...AFTER the Super Bowl.

I do have a second receiver, and it is working fine, so I can still watch the Super Bowl.

I really hope that I don't have to get a different dvr receiver...I have a bunch of stuff taped that I haven't watched yet, and a gazillion Disney movies for the kids, too. All of that will be lost.

Sounds like it's haunted or something, Cat. Obscure sports. Maybe there is something it wants you to see...